PDA

View Full Version : Great to have a bike again!

Vindaloo
13-08-19, 03:19 PM
Hello everyone,

Just got a new bike after a break of nearly twenty years, a 2009 Triumph Street triple. Dont know where that time went or what I thought was more fun than being back on a bike!

Would like to come along to some of your meet ups and I'm heading over to the Ram tonight. Be great to meet you all.

See you there.

Last Train
13-08-19, 04:53 PM
Evening :)

BB
13-08-19, 06:07 PM
Good to hear you have seen the light and are back on a bike. My OH has a 2007 Street Triple which he loves. He went to Morocco on it earlier this year and it never missed a beat.

Won't be there myself but there are a few going to the Ram I believe.

Have fun

fragglepete
13-08-19, 09:09 PM
Evening and welcome!
Taking a forced break myself this year but should be back next year.
Pete

Wes
14-08-19, 06:51 PM
Hi and welcome. We were at the Ram last night, bit of a trek from Bristol but a good evening :)

Badger-Roy
14-08-19, 08:18 PM
Hi and welcome. We were at the Ram last night, bit of a trek from Bristol but a good evening :)
is this the ram at tidworth?

Wes
14-08-19, 09:23 PM
Yes mate, really good roads on the way over

Badger-Roy
14-08-19, 10:20 PM
Yes mate, really good roads on the way over
I never knew they had a bike night :mad: I'm only 10 miles from there in upavon and go past the ram at least 3 times a week so how I don't know about it I really don't know, il have to start peeking out from the rock I seem to be under abit more :D.

just sat here stewing about it and the penny's dropped as to why there was so many bikes going past my house last night :mad: .

BB
15-08-19, 07:50 AM
just sat here stewing about it and the penny's dropped as to why there was so many bikes going past my house last night :mad: .

:D:D:D

WR6133
15-08-19, 07:27 PM
I never knew they had a bike night

Next one is 10th September. I live about 200 meters away, they look to draw quite a crowd but I've not been there to have a nosey (I've been boycotting The Ram since October 2009).

Badger-Roy
15-08-19, 10:32 PM
Next one is 10th September. I live about 200 meters away, they look to draw quite a crowd but I've not been there to have a nosey (I've been boycotting The Ram since October 2009).
thats about the last time I went there to be honest and it was politely suggested to me by the landlord that I refrain from visiting again after I had a rather exciting disagreement with a couple of the queens finest :rolleyes:.
I'd hope alls been forgiven after 10 years though if I was to pop along.