PDA

View Full Version : Lucas and his zx-6

GezTheHealer
07-10-18, 02:52 PM
Setting off from mcD’s in trowbridge on Sunday afternoon (2:45 approx) I was the one waving at you from the jaaag :)

LucasZxr600
07-10-18, 04:31 PM
Ah sorry man was wondering who it was then it clicked .by the time I went to wave you'd gone lol nice motor ��

Trev_P
07-10-18, 08:42 PM
us bikers don't acknowledge you fookin cagers swanning about in yer jaaags lol :D:p

Setting off from mcD’s in trowbridge on Sunday afternoon (2:45 approx) I was the one waving at you from the jaaag :)

Badger-Roy
07-10-18, 09:28 PM
us bikers don't acknowledge you fookin cagers swanning about in yer jaaags lol :D:p
:)

GezTheHealer
11-10-18, 08:50 PM

Filthy prols, no respect ;)

Trev_P
13-10-18, 12:03 PM
if i knew what a prol was i may have to feign my exception to that comment :D

Filthy prols, no respect ;)

Badger-Roy
13-10-18, 12:41 PM
if i knew what a prol was i may have to feign my exception to that comment :D

The lower level working class :rolleyes:

Burbler
13-10-18, 12:48 PM

Trev_P
13-10-18, 01:17 PM
oh right, obviously doesn't include us retired people then.

What badgerroy has said is true. Our classes ARE different. What gezthehealer has said is unimportant and we do not hear his words (edited quote from star trek, friday's child) ;)

The lower level working class :rolleyes:

GezTheHealer
15-10-18, 07:54 PM
Unwashed masses, common people, rabble. I doubt you’d be able to hear me over the gaggles of screaming kids clinging to your grotty petticoats or simply obnoxious bean can exhaust pipes adoring your Subaru’s. I couldn’t hear you anyway over the clinking of champange glasses and grazing of ferrero rocher’s with the ambassador. Currently considering getting columns installed in all the rooms of the house. Don’t you know it’s the same car the queen drives? :o

Tbh I’ve not got through a tank of fuel without a warning light on the dash, will now be getting another new part fitted this week to hopefully get it sorted and I’m fingers crossed it’ll get through the MOT in dec. Though it is quite fun pretending to be posh, my uncle said ‘yeah I’ll take a look at your new car’ though I had to correct him - one doesn’t ‘look’; one admires. :)