PDA

View Full Version : My new bike. (Something different)

Badger-Roy
04-09-18, 04:56 PM
I hate cycling and always have, or so I thought, however I recently tried out my brothers electric bicycle and found I loved it (so it seems it's exercise I hated rather than cycling:)). So here's my shiny new pedelec as it's called. All the enjoyment of cycling with only half the effort, iv had it a week and averaged 8 miles a day on it (15 today). I have to admit I'm hooked which amazes me :)

http://i67.tinypic.com/b3oor6.jpg

BB
04-09-18, 05:49 PM
Neat :cool:

Last Train
04-09-18, 06:03 PM
How is it for wheelies ? :D

And the shape of the saddle.......

Badger-Roy
04-09-18, 06:29 PM
How is it for wheelies ? :D

And the shape of the saddle.......
it's not so good at wheelies lol (it's front wheel drive).

Last Train
04-09-18, 06:41 PM
it's not so good at wheelies lol (it's front wheel drive).

Ah....

Stoppies then ? ;)

Badger-Roy
04-09-18, 07:17 PM
Ah....

Stoppies then ? ;)
Lol :rolleyes:

Dazr
04-09-18, 08:39 PM
Definitely different...:)

DC
04-09-18, 09:20 PM
And not forgetting ................the shape of that saddle !:D

Badger-Roy
04-09-18, 09:40 PM
And not forgetting ................the shape of that saddle !:D
Dammit im gonna feel really awkward every time I ride it now that's been pointed out to me.

DC
04-09-18, 10:23 PM
Dammit im gonna feel really awkward every time I ride it now that's been pointed out to me.

It's like an adult novelty bagel ........:cool:

Trev_P
05-09-18, 10:04 AM
Ha Ha, just relooked at the saddle, all it needs is the mandatory custom graphics. now wheres my marker pen :D

It's like an adult novelty bagel ........:cool:

Burbler
05-09-18, 11:45 AM
I've just looked at the price as well...

Badger-Roy
05-09-18, 01:41 PM
Well I like it so arseholes to all that don't :mad:

BB
05-09-18, 10:32 PM
Well I like it so arseholes to all that don't :mad:

Agreed, as long as you are happy with it, that's all that counts.:cool:

Kevin
07-03-23, 05:10 PM
I'm surprised nobody has replied here for such a long time. I thought there are more cyclists among bikers. I'm not a professional, but I enjoy cycling. This is a great way to spend time and kit fit at the same time (for me, it is much better than going to the gym). I'm happy to have friends who join me when I go cycling. Currently, we are planning a long trip, so I started learning various stuff to be ready for the possible issues we might face on the road (here is a good article about brakes https://www.bikertricks.com/types-of-bike-brakes/ if someone is also interested). Did anyone have a trip on a bicycle?

Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger?