PDA

View Full Version : Psychology

Burbler
31-08-18, 07:46 PM
Really wasn't sure if I could get back on a fastish bike but wanted to do so.

Had a 'dream' and ordered a new jacket on line to replace the shredded one.

HAD to get back on then !!

Dazr
31-08-18, 08:08 PM
Good news and good to hear, hope you are on the mend now. :)

Badger-Roy
31-08-18, 09:55 PM
Good on ya mate, When you stop riding do it because YOU want to and on your terms, not because some donk left stones and sh1te on a corner causeing you to go for a ride down the road on your arse.

Toph
01-09-18, 09:44 PM
Nice one Larry..there's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

BB
03-09-18, 08:41 PM
Go for it Larry

Burbler
04-09-18, 07:53 AM
Two shortish trundles reveal the fan to be jammed. Overheating badly.

Fairing off again, will attack today.

BB
04-09-18, 09:02 AM
Two shortish trundles reveal the fan to be jammed. Overheating badly.

Fairing off again, will attack today.

to quote a TV ad 'Winning!'

Burbler
04-09-18, 12:02 PM
Drawing maybe.

Can't get at it - tank off yet again...later. Need coffee first.

Trev_P
04-09-18, 03:37 PM
if you want to borrow my 4lb club hammer and cold chisel give me a shout they worked wonders when setting the points on my spark plugs, they seem to be good for most things :p

BB
04-09-18, 03:43 PM
if you want to borrow my 4lb club hammer and cold chisel give me a shout they worked wonders when setting the points on my spark plugs, they seem to be good for most things :p

We have all been there :D:D

Burbler
04-09-18, 04:06 PM
Postponed 'til the morrow. Weather looked threatening.

Helmet arrived.

Badger-Roy
04-09-18, 04:45 PM
Helmet arrived.
Iv got mixed feeling on new helmets, part of me loves them and the other hates them. They smell lovely and are shiny and nice..........but for the 1st couple of weeks they always seem like your heads being squished until it's bedded in to your headshape.

Trev_P
04-09-18, 05:19 PM
if you buy from a walk in shop they normally have different internals for the helmet they can fit that cater for different head shapes, unless of course your name's Kryten :p

Iv got mixed feeling on new helmets, part of me loves them and the other hates them. They smell lovely and are shiny and nice..........but for the 1st couple of weeks they always seem like your heads being squished until it's bedded in to your headshape.

Burbler
04-09-18, 05:41 PM
I have purchased my last 4 helmets off the net. Despite being XXL, all have been CHEAP and comfy.

The last one (which confused LT (no comments please, he's sensitive)) saved my life so I got another the 'same' (new graphics).

Badger-Roy
04-09-18, 05:43 PM
if you buy from a walk in shop they normally have different internals for the helmet they can fit that cater for different head shapes, unless of course your name's Kryten :p
Yeah but I find if I buy one that fits well out the box then a month later once the lining and padding has softened up it feels loose .

Burbler
05-09-18, 08:01 AM
This one is perfik.

A bit on the tight side which will ease.

Not having a haircut for ages adds to the head volume as well.