PDA

View Full Version : Talk about Jammy !!!

DC
07-04-18, 11:27 AM
One very lucky guy !

https://youtu.be/ezf5oeP3eRE

BB
07-04-18, 12:59 PM
Very lucky but a bit self inflicted by the sound of it.

Last Train
07-04-18, 04:08 PM
Muck Fee...

What was caused it then ?, speed wobble ?

DC
07-04-18, 04:21 PM
Muck Fee...

What was caused it then ?, speed wobble ?

He did a follow up video saying he had just entered the freeway , redlining in 1st gear , changed into 2nd and gave it a quick squirt to get past the traffic and the front end went , but he must have been doing something pretty catastrophic to get himself into that situation .

Badger-Roy
07-04-18, 05:09 PM
Lucky bloke, coulda been very nasty, Iv only ever had two full unexpected tank slappers and "just" survived them, one on the triumph when the fork seals went and one on Thursday on the Ktm which was very self inflicted by not looking far enough ahead while riding fast on lumpy grass. Both involved a change of underwear and a long sit down to reflect on my life choices afterwards. My last zzr11 had a nasty head shake but it never caught me unexpected.

Badger-Roy
07-04-18, 05:12 PM
He did a follow up video saying he had just entered the freeway , redlining in 1st gear , changed into 2nd and gave it a quick squirt to get past the traffic and the front end went , but he must have been doing something pretty catastrophic to get himself into that situation .
Or had summit seriously wrong with the bike.

DC
07-04-18, 07:02 PM
Or had summit seriously wrong with the bike.

Think the bike was fine , blurred out speedo , he talks about it in the follow up video .

Badger-Roy
07-04-18, 07:49 PM
Think the bike was fine , blurred out speedo , he talks about it in the follow up video .
Just watched the follow up, from what he's saying it was just a case of sh1t happens sometimes just because it does, which is the scariest kind of accident I think, at least if you crash because you mess up you can learn from your mistake.