PDA

View Full Version : Bloody farmers need to clean there Sh1t up! Watch my bike on my cam

shiftyblake
18-10-17, 10:30 PM
https://www.facebook.com/blake70/videos/2115174608500117/

Shat my pants... :D. Front end washed out, I blipped the throttle and the rear wheel stepped out to catch the front, all in an instant with a traction control end. You can see how far I had to turn the handlebars to catch it by the screen movement.

Loopylibby
19-10-17, 01:10 PM
Holy bananas, that was a lucky one! i go through ashton Keynes to go to my dads, the roads along there are horrible with farmers crap everywhere. Why dont they hire people to go along and brush it all to the side hehe. ;)

I even washed my bike the other day, polished it and everything... 2 days later, bikes full of crap and water marks from the bad weather.

shiftyblake
19-10-17, 09:30 PM
It’s more than my bike that needed cleaning haha! Wasn’t even riding hard! But yes definitely have to be careful at the moment.

shiftyblake
20-10-17, 08:13 PM
Holy bananas, that was a lucky one! i go through ashton Keynes to go to my dads, the roads along there are horrible with farmers crap everywhere. Why dont they hire people to go along and brush it all to the side hehe. ;)

I even washed my bike the other day, polished it and everything... 2 days later, bikes full of crap and water marks from the bad weather.

My bike looks like a tractor after the mud bath, and yea Ashton Keynes must be a mare for mud too! Reminder to self, clean bike tomorrow ! ;-)

wheelers
24-10-17, 06:27 PM
just got back from rural France, we are not alone....
mud everywhere

Vulcanboy
28-10-17, 07:13 PM
Well, I guess it's pretty mankey all over the place ... Ride safe, mate ..... :eek:

shiftyblake
28-10-17, 07:31 PM
Yes tiz the season. The Multistrada is aweful when it’s muddy even on a straight ... my ZZR 1400 was steady as a rock

Loopylibby
17-11-17, 04:50 PM
Yes tiz the season. The Multistrada is aweful when it’s muddy even on a straight ... my ZZR 1400 was steady as a rock

Yeah but the zzr comes with many awesome features to provide that luxary sitting back in your armchair with yah feet up kinda feeling. You ride my cbf125 and you feel your suspension is gonna give way from underneath ya.

Mitch9128
20-11-17, 09:10 AM
The road past Wavin at Langley Burrell was knee deep in it, a month back, Manor farm dump all their slurry over on Birds Marsh, leaving it all over the road as they ferry it from the farm, council cleaned it up after i reported it, but why are the farmers not liable the same as a building site?

Badger-Roy
20-11-17, 12:44 PM
The road past Wavin at Langley Burrell was knee deep in it, a month back, Manor farm dump all their slurry over on Birds Marsh, leaving it all over the road as they ferry it from the farm, council cleaned it up after i reported it, but why are the farmers not liable the same as a building site?

Legally they are I believe, it's just not enforced.

Mitch9128
20-11-17, 04:08 PM
Legally they are I believe, it's just not enforced.

Paltry fine, even when causing death http://www.wiltsglosstandard.co.uk/news/northwilts/8232889.Farmer_fined_for_causing_Malmesbury_mud_de ath_crash/?ref=rss too busy organising the slaughter of badgers, the fat W*&^er.

Badger-Roy
20-11-17, 05:30 PM
Paltry fine, even when causing death http://www.wiltsglosstandard.co.uk/news/northwilts/8232889.Farmer_fined_for_causing_Malmesbury_mud_de ath_crash/?ref=rss too busy organising the slaughter of badgers, the fat W*&^er.
i think organising is to strong a word, more a gang of hooray henrys out on a jolly shooting anything hairy with a pulse.