PDA

View Full Version : A sort-of newbie hello from Bristol

kwik
13-05-16, 11:21 AM
Morning ... I've been lurking mainly but was a member wayyy back in the day although not terribly active then either! Was an admin on the now defunct Bristol Bikers that was just a small group of mates and then in 2006 along came a newbie and started a forum for us. Has thankfully died a natural death which was one less thing for me as I'm an admin on the Zed forum as well. Although Facebook seems to have played its part in quieter forums ;-)

Anyway, I have a 04 zed750 I've had since new so now looking at a new ride, favourites being MT09 vs Speed Triple at the moment. Unfortunately, I have the common female problem of being a short-arse but hey ho. Have taken bit of a hiatus from biking for the past couple of years to do other things but getting the motivation again now, been around bikes all my life so I often decide to do other stuff! I don't do big rideouts (as in the number of bikes, not distance), prefer smaller rides so will keep eyes peeled on what's going on and like I said, don't post much but tend to waffle when I do, so I'll shut up now. Maybe catch a few of you at some point :-)

Wes
13-05-16, 05:58 PM
Hi Kwik, welcome back to WB :) The posh side? that would be kingswood then obviously, ahem ;)

Dabz
13-05-16, 09:46 PM
Welcome back :) this place is quieter lately than before but the Facebook group is looking a bit more active and summer is around the corner too

kwik
13-05-16, 10:36 PM
That's the one Wes :-D I actually spotted an MT09 in Kingswood whilst at work last week, which made me get to Fowlers today.

Cheers Dabz :-)

DC
13-05-16, 10:50 PM
Hi and welcome to WB :cool:

BB
16-05-16, 10:21 PM
Hi and welcome back to WB :cool:

kwik
17-05-16, 05:39 PM
Thanks! :-)

Toph
17-05-16, 06:54 PM
Hi Kwik.. welcome to Wiltshire Bikers! :)

Vulcanboy
18-05-16, 01:37 PM
Hi and welcome back to WB... :)

wasted_ace
16-06-16, 03:03 PM
Welcome..thought I recognised the name...

kwik
24-06-16, 12:18 PM
Ha, I pop up occasionally! I now have a new MT09 sat in the garage which I'm looking forward to putting some miles on when I'm back from Cornwall :-)