PDA

View Full Version : Very very sad.

shiftyblake
27-01-16, 10:25 PM
http://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/news/14234291.Chippenham_motorcyclist_suffered_multiple _traumatic_injuries__inquest_hears/?ref=mr&lp=1

I always worry about drink and drugs and it was so sad to read the article. Poor lad and family, I worry about my boys just the same.

The inquest heard how Mr Simpson, a warehouse worker, was nine times over the legal limit for cannabis at the time of his death and no other vehicles were involved.

RIP.

Dabz
28-01-16, 08:19 AM
Very sad, RIP, however I can't help feeling glad he was the only one involved in the incident. I feel sorry for the people first on scene and the chap who gave CPR to no avail, as they will likely be traumatised for a long while over the accident.

I wonder why nothing was spotted while he was on shift if he was at that level?

Mitch9128
28-01-16, 10:04 AM
9 times over the legal limit for cannabis? I would have thought the legal limit for cannabis was zero?! Either way, there isn't a day goes by when i don't smell it when i'm out and about in Chippenham, is it me, or just Chippenham, or just the widespread use of cannabis now?

wiltshire builders
28-01-16, 05:24 PM
I gave Elliot my old GSXR plastics a few years ago and was really sad when I heard he'd died.
I was gutted when I read this.
Not just because he was a nice lad but because it was easily preventable.
We all have done stupid things in the folly of youth and are lucky to be able to still be here to regret it.
Now the inquest is out of the way I hope his family are able to get some kind of closure.

shiftyblake
28-01-16, 08:59 PM
Agreed Wiltshire Builders

Gooz
18-02-16, 01:22 PM
Its everywhere, when filtering or following there is always a pungent organic aroma in the air, totally nuts I just don't get it, in your own homw knock yourself out but on the road come on some common sense please.

Peteralcock89
18-02-16, 06:42 PM
Is completely preventable but didn't you know its cool nowadays to smoke up in public? . . . . . . Just doesn't sound right!