PDA

View Full Version : Taking photos of my bike

QB1
11-12-15, 11:33 AM
I quite like taking a few photos of my bike when I'm out and use my iphone so I've got lots of apps to play with and edit the photos.

I'd quite like to get a decent camera to take out - any suggestions for programs I can use to edit photos that work like the apps on my phone?

QB1
11-12-15, 11:35 AM
Preferably something simple ;)

Kevinb
11-12-15, 12:57 PM
Best thing is to Google bash Photo editing software & download demo versions if available before you buy.

QB1
11-12-15, 01:02 PM
Thanks Kevin

shiftyblake
11-12-15, 07:31 PM
I have to say using the simple but comprehensive editing in Instagram is good for iPhone pics.

Scotty
02-01-16, 01:43 PM
If using a smart phone for taking photos of your bike or something else that you value highly, turn off the location services otherwise the photo image will have your precise GPS location embedded in it, and if you post it on Facetube or any other on-line application thieving scrotes can use google maps to find out exactly where you live in order to come around and relieve you of said bike or other valuable item.

Mitch9128
04-01-16, 11:44 AM
Most websites now strip out the EXIF data when you upload pics, Facepest definitely does, it's not really an issue anymore.