PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully get a quick answer, bike parking at the Mall.

pluggedinpete
24-11-15, 09:20 AM
Can anyone tell me where the bike parking is at the mall at cribbs causeway? I know there are bike spaces but I can't see them on google maps.

Cheers!

tomearp
24-11-15, 09:57 AM
There's something here: https://goo.gl/maps/HZgHMNJJpMM2

There are three bays with parent and child picture and three bays with some writing on, could be? Is there a lower level of parking, could be down there? No info on the website unfortunately.

pluggedinpete
24-11-15, 10:13 AM
Bugger it, I'm just gonna go. It's a huge car park, and it's free, so I'll use a car space.

Mitch9128
24-11-15, 12:05 PM
Bugger it, I'm just gonna go. It's a huge car park, and it's free, so I'll use a car space.

Park right outside the doors, on the pedestrian areas, that's where i see the bikes. Cabot has defined spaces inside, and under cover.

pluggedinpete
24-11-15, 09:57 PM
Cheers! Ended up not going, took one look at the weather.... Yuck

tomearp
25-11-15, 11:37 AM
I emailed the management team at cribbs causeway, reply below. Looks like people use the bike racks, presumably so they can lock them to something.

Hi Tom

Thanks for your email, most motorbike users use the bike rack areas which are located:

-Upper John Lewis car park
-Lower John Lewis car park
-Boots car park
-Topshop carpark

Best wishes,

The Mall Management

Kevinb
25-11-15, 01:08 PM
When we have ridden there we have either parked by the trolleys outside of M&S or on the pedestrian area by John Lewis (They do have a lot of people walking past it at the moment due to the ice skating, hot dog sellers being setup there)
Or park where you like and growl at people

pluggedinpete
25-11-15, 04:32 PM
cheers folks, thats very helpful. I growl at people anyway, so that isnt an issue! :-D