PDA

View Full Version : Thunderbird - Steve

crewy
22-11-15, 05:11 PM
Hi all, dont know how many of you will remember me but I used to attend the sally bike meets on a thursday night with Thunderbird.

Having read the recent post on here about him and the post on the facebook site I thought i'd share the funeral details as I know there were a few people on here who used to be in contact with him.

Funeral is tomorrow (23rd nov)
at West wilts Crematoriam, Semington at 10AM

Steve only stopped attending WB because of the amount of time managing his woodland took up, but I know he enjoyed being a member of WB

Regards, Crewy

BB
22-11-15, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the update crewy. If I was about I would certainly have attended. Steve was a great guy, very helpful and a good laugh as were his whole family when I met them onetime when collecting some bits. My apologies and condolences to them.

BB

Dabz
22-11-15, 06:19 PM
Hi Crewy

Good to hear from you although a shame it's in these circumstances. I'll do my best to see if I can rearrange work commitment to come along - Steve was a lovely guy and a pleasure to be around.

Nelly
23-11-15, 12:28 PM
I wont be able to get time off im afraid at short notice. I hope it goes well. Steve was a nice guy. :(