PDA

View Full Version : 132.701

wheelers
13-06-15, 07:38 PM
listened on the radio then watched in the evening on tv.
John McGuinness total control drifting the bike into bends, interesting to see if he does what he said, matches Joey Dunlops 26 wins then retires. 3 to go could do it next year...

Alan
13-06-15, 07:45 PM
It was an epic ride, with several riders all cracking the 132mph lap. Just shows that there is life in old dogs, John McGuiness is 43 and Bruce Anstey is a few years older.

BB
13-06-15, 10:30 PM
Amazing racing yesterday and all week come to that.

Republic
14-06-15, 09:20 AM
The only sports event I am interested in and it never fails to amaze me, a thought to the riders who make the ultimate sacrifice and their families,

Col
14-06-15, 12:23 PM
Unbelievable how it is done at those speeds.

If you reckon on the zero race next year and year after [????] then he could go for senior next year as he seems 'the man' for that then yes it looks like he could equal or surpass Joey Dunlop. He has a few years left to achieve this.

Wes
14-06-15, 06:45 PM
Was a brilliant performance by Mc pint, you could tell by the body language, he really wanted that, and well done to him. Hutchy put in an amazing return to form, and not to forget the Birchell brothers in the sidecars :)

Rabb
14-06-15, 10:33 PM
Theres a reason why John McGuiness is called "The King of the Mountain" ; and boy did he prove it.
He is inch perfect on that course and you have to be at those speeds. He is also as smooth as a preverbrial " Guiness " going round the course. Some riders "fight" with their bikes to just get them round - John is as smooth as silk.
All power to you Mc

Mitch9128
15-06-15, 07:44 AM
All credit to John, i thought Hutchy would easily have it. Did you see the H2r parade lap, with Hillier?

http://youtu.be/oSqSmEfeV1k

206mph through Sulby on a parade lap!!!

Kevinb
15-06-15, 12:45 PM
I thought I saw a Suzuki AP50 and Yamaha FS1E blast past the H2r because back in the 70's/80's every sixteen year old knew they were the fastest bikes on the road

Joking aside John McGuiness did amaze after his positions the rest of the week.