PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Charlie

Toxopholist
13-05-15, 01:45 PM
Hello I've been riding around Chippenham for nearly 3 years now, but generally heading out to the M4 or home again I sure I've nodded/waved at at least a few of you maybe even chatted in a car park or at CMC!

I ride a Black/Silver 05 BMW R1200RT and wear a hiviz yellow jacket and orange/red Schuberth C3, some weeks i cover 1000miles to and from jobs others the bike site lonely in airport car parks... Its time to start riding socially as well as just from A-B and i hope to learn to have fun on a bike form some of you!

I'm a compulsive Waver/Nodder and if I spot you i wont be able to help myself, a little wave of nod back makes my day all the brighter...

Hopefully sometime soon time off will coincide with either one of your regular meets (in Gastaard i think someone said) or even better one of your ride outs, sadly I'm already working the day of the Ride of respect and I'm up at the "Wall" with an LED screen for the Ride to the Wall, two rides I'd love to be involved in sometime....

I'm down in the Queens Crescent area of Chippenham

Anyway hopefully you'll have me and i look forward to meeting you!

Charlie

Nelly
13-05-15, 02:56 PM
Welcome Charlie. Live along hungerdown lane area myself. Definitely seen you around :)

Toxopholist
13-05-15, 03:30 PM
Thanks Nelly, look forward to meeting face to face sometime soon!

Wes
13-05-15, 04:02 PM
Hi Charlie and welcome to Wiltshire Bikers :)

decarteret18
13-05-15, 04:03 PM
Hi Charlie.

Newbie myself but have been able to go out on a couple of ride outs. All of which have been very well organised, a lot of fun and all that attend are very open and approachable. Top bikers! 😄

Trev
13-05-15, 05:32 PM
Hi and welcome, miles from you so won't have been nodded at but I'll keep an eye out although BM's with high viz & Schuberth's ain't rare ; )

Last Train
13-05-15, 05:57 PM
Evenin Charlie

:)

BB
13-05-15, 07:12 PM
Hi and welcome to WB :cool:

Toph
13-05-15, 07:22 PM
'Ello Charlie, welcome to Wiltshire Bikers!...:)

Oldbiker61
13-05-15, 08:01 PM
Hi Charlie welcome to WB, I'm a newbie as well from Corsham, will keep an eye out for you, I on a Fazer. Also looking forward to meeting the rest of the gang when possible.

Toxopholist
13-05-15, 09:13 PM
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome, and cant wait to follow some of you somewhere sometime!

Republic
14-05-15, 04:46 PM
Hello and welcome

Jed
15-05-15, 11:47 AM
Hello and welcome to the group