PDA

View Full Version : Hit and run - motorcycle vs Corsa

Julie_S
28-03-15, 06:09 PM
Not a buyer of the Wiltshire Times myself as I find the journalism appalling, but was reading through my workmate's copy whilst having my lunch yesterday. Story in there of a motorcyclist getting taken out by a driver who not only failed to stop on a roundabout in Bradford on Avon causing the motorcyclist to crash leaving him under his bike and 'coated in petrol' (that's why I don't buy it, is it possible to be 'coated' with a liquid? I don't think so) not content with this he mounted the pavement and drove off at speed. Goes without saying how serious this could have been for the rider

I looked for the story on their website but that seems more concerned with salacious stories from around the Country than anything actually happening in Wiltshire

Not sure if the driver has been caught yet, but car was a black 2002 on Corsa (Police know this as a wing mirror was left at the scene) shaven headed driver last seen speeding off towards Trowbridge

May be if anyone has a copy they could elaborate on this story?

Julie_S
29-03-15, 07:02 PM
http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/11880118.Hit_and_run_victim_has_lucky_escape_after _being_left_covered_in_fuel_in_Bradford_on_Avon/?ref=mr

Dabz
29-03-15, 07:35 PM
Blimey, what a piece of work to just drive off