PDA

View Full Version : evening from France

wheelers
08-03-15, 09:01 PM
Evening all, nice day for bike rides.
drove down today from Melksham to Folkestone saw a dozen or so bikes in all that way, drove on to our B&B on Nord/Pas de Calais 60 minutes drive and more than double that of most shapes and sizes. left Wilts with a bit of a shower on the way but warm and sunny all day here.

keep it safe, back to work Thursday :(

Trev
08-03-15, 10:46 PM
Jealous, hoping to be in Limousin end of April for a week or so, enjoy your trip

Jed
09-03-15, 12:54 PM
Do enjoy those nice, smooth, empty roads!

Wes
09-03-15, 04:41 PM
Enjoy the trip :) sounds great

Republic
09-03-15, 05:05 PM
France love it, have safe journey

wheelers
09-03-15, 09:03 PM
came over the top of a hill to return to Hesdin and there were 2 bikes around bandit 600 size with a yellow car. bikes had guards round the bars and engine. a few flags on the side of the dis-used track, my guess they were new riders learning . next to no room to manoeuver no room to get speed up and road surface didnt have a lot of grip also very windy on top just to give it a twist.
found a town house, a bit tatty , owned by English, but one hell of a workshop ;0 can I talk the mrs round ??

wheelers
09-03-15, 09:06 PM
came over the top of a hill to return to Hesdin and there were 2 bikes around bandit 600 size with a yellow car. bikes had guards round the bars and engine. a few flags on the side of the dis-used track, my guess they were new riders learning . next to no room to manoeuver no room to get speed up and road surface didnt have a lot of grip also very windy on top just to give it a twist.
found a town house, a bit tatty , owned by English, but one hell of a workshop ;0 can I talk the mrs round ??

jujust finished a bottle of rose less than £1 for a 750ml bottle , even unleaded is around £1 a litre coke and bottled water are dearer!!