PDA

View Full Version : Bikes ahoy....

Gerry
27-02-15, 03:09 PM
My office overlooks the A350 near the Co-Op in Westbury and it's amazing how a couple of hours sun brings out the bikes.
There's been a slow & steady stream, not dozens, but every 10/15 minutes, which is more than over the last few months.

It gives you that little tingle of excitement of the thoughts of hot tarmac and the sun on your back, ride-outs with good friends, track days with good friends and lots of summer fun :-)

I propose that all Wiltshire Bikers members emigrate en masse to Southern Spain ! I'll start a list :-)

Gerry

Nelly
27-02-15, 03:41 PM
Iv'e noticed it on the way home last couple of days. More bikes filtering through the traffic jams where im sat....waiting......and waiting....and waiting....
Bring on the summer.

Gerry
Neil (speedos at the ready)

Burbler
27-02-15, 04:08 PM
I did Devizes and back last Sunday, plus Blandford F and back today. Got a few nods. When the **** will Melbury re-open ??? Zig-zag was 'orrible...muck, gravel, yeuk.

Dabz
27-02-15, 04:16 PM
I was one of those who rode past your office earlier - about 10 minutes after you posted :) Was going to stop and pop in but I was supposed to be working so decided I'd better get back home to the laptop. Loads of bikes out today, I only had a short blast but great to be back on 2 wheels after a 6 month (!) absense

Wes
27-02-15, 06:08 PM
Good blast was it mate? :) been noticing a steady increase of bikes around recently, happy days, as for spain.. im in :)

Dabz
27-02-15, 06:26 PM
It was! Bike didn't get dirty too which is a bonus this time of year!

8_ball
27-02-15, 07:11 PM
lol, Im a bit sad................. the roads have been empty for ages ???? oh well the slight track in the road .......yeap thats mine he he he

Gerry
28-02-15, 12:04 AM
Dabz, great that you are out and about again, I was very jealous seeing the bikes go by in the sun.
Won't be to long before I can nip off early on a Friday eve for a blat :-)

redken1
28-02-15, 08:42 AM
Ye Gerry I noticed a lot more bikes out on my way home from Bath. Was nice at work yesterday and I thought I'd go for a blat today and it's p**sing it down. Bikers should be allowed to choose their days off. Lol. March tomorrow though. Bring it on.

Dabz
28-02-15, 08:50 AM
Dabz, great that you are out and about again, I was very jealous seeing the bikes go by in the sun.
Won't be to long before I can nip off early on a Friday eve for a blat :-)

And a Tuesday for Poole of course!