PDA

View Full Version : tyre repair around trowbridge

Nano
09-02-15, 08:37 PM
Can anyone recommend a good tyre repair place in or around trowbridge. Managed to pick up a slow puncture from the worlds smallest pin in a nearly new tyre.
Cheers in advance. I heard biketreads are good but swindon is a long way to go for a tyre.

BikeTreads
10-02-15, 10:09 AM
I believe i may have spoken with you yesterday regarding this, so its a vote for us from us....

Dabz
10-02-15, 12:01 PM
Carson Tyres in Melksham are very good :)

Nano
10-02-15, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the info, it wasn't me biketrads. I'd I did bring it up to you on Saturday, Monday or Tuesday would you be able to do it within a couple of hours? The problem is I will have small kids in tow!

MelkshamKwak
10-02-15, 02:51 PM
Ditto Dabz' comment, i always use Carson Tyres in Melksham

BikeTreads
10-02-15, 08:17 PM
Yes Nano, if you bring it to us we can do it within half hour normally

BugsyB
12-02-15, 05:41 PM
Yup! Carsons are good. New prices good too.

Jed
13-02-15, 12:37 PM
Yep Carsons are first class; nothing against anyone else but local gets it for me.

Gooz
15-02-15, 10:50 AM
If your in Trowbride try Bike Ade by langmans he can repair punctures

theoldbaldone
15-02-15, 12:08 PM
I have used Bike AID for fitting tyres and brakes, I am happy with the service I got ;)

Nano
18-02-15, 12:03 AM
Well, I ended up taking it to carsons as it was a lot closer with 2 kids screaming in the back of the car. They said they could not repair it!?!? It was fair they showed me that the blloming pin had gone through from the outside in the repairable area but exited outside to they could not repair it.......well gutted as it was a 3 month old Pilot Road 4 with barely 1000 miles on it. Anyone else picking up punctures or do I just have evil Bike Faries living in my garage (last 4 years I have had at least 1 puncture(s) a year on my bikes. I have never had one on my car in over 17 years of driving.....grrr.

Swanny
18-02-15, 09:09 AM
Time to give bike treads a go then
You're not the only one I've got a puncher too

I believe i may have spoken with you yesterday regarding this, so its a vote for us from us....

That was me

wheelers
18-02-15, 12:22 PM
have a word at Melksham tyres , they will look at it and a possibility is to send it away for vulcanising repair.
all depends on where on the tyre it is tho'