PDA

View Full Version : IAM Skills day - Thruxton

Trev
20-01-15, 11:05 AM
Well chuffed, after 30 minutes on hold I've just managed to book up another IAM skills day at Thruxton May 28th. There are still some slots left for May and July although all April went straight away. Open to non-IAM members as well, £129 for 6 or 7 sessions and although not a full blown trackday (it is IAM sanitised) it's ideal for those who want to try their bikes out nearer to their full ability but aren't 100% confident of signing up to a a full trackday. Plus it's the only way you'll get to ride a bike around the Thruxton circuit unless you make it through to BSB levels

Does anyone know where I can get folding footpegs for a Royal Enfield? ; )

WR6133
20-01-15, 11:54 AM
Sounds fun but at £129 (or more accurately 5 1/2 tanks of fuel) I'll stick to pushing my luck on the road ;)...... take your 1100 you must feel the urge to let it stretch it's legs.

(Enfield folding pegs... may be pillion though http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROYAL-ENFIELD-FOLDING-FOOTREST-ASSEMBLY-/111171776459?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19e25aafcb&vxp=mtr )

Burbler
20-01-15, 12:02 PM
Madness...the 'phone lines didn't open until 1100 today and probably fully booked by now.

Btw, do you need leathers ?