PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions for a camera?

QB1
11-08-14, 10:39 AM
I'd like to have a camera on my bike to take photos not video - just occasional shots of views, scenery etc whilst on the bike. Any ideas how I can do this? Is it possible to get a remote control for a camera fixed to the bike?

Wes
11-08-14, 07:01 PM
Depends on how much you want to spend, the go pro takes still as well as burst type photos and of course video, and if you go for the black model, it comes with a remote.
Best place ive found so far is John Lewis, as they provide a 2 yr guarantee as standard :)

cuffy
11-08-14, 07:53 PM
I'd like to have a camera on my bike to take photos not video - just occasional shots of views, scenery etc whilst on the bike. Any ideas how I can do this? Is it possible to get a remote control for a camera fixed to the bike?

Try Mobius, quality little camera, can be set to video, time lapse and standard camera. About the size of a box of Tic-Tacs so you won't look a tool if you decide to helmet mount it, also available with a wrist mounted remote control which i'm sure you could rig up to somewhere a bit more accessible.

Good reviews on you tube regarding these and at a 1/3 the price of GoPro's, not to be sniffed at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wmIyD1fM4M

QB1
12-08-14, 10:39 PM
Thanks Wes and Cuffy :)

Rabb
14-08-14, 08:25 AM
Try a "DRIFT" - more pricey but apparent better than GOPro for the money.