PDA

View Full Version : Fathers' Day.

redken1
15-06-14, 09:04 AM
Doing what good Fathers do on Fathers' day. Fixing my wonderful son's door and taking my amazing daughter for a driving lesson, so happy Father's day to me from me. And remember a Father is not just for Christmas lol.:D

Swanny
15-06-14, 10:10 AM
Taking my Dad out today but not sure where yet :confused:

shiftyblake
15-06-14, 10:21 AM
:-)

Nelly
15-06-14, 04:07 PM
I treated myself.
After a visit from my daughter this morning i slung my rucksack on, got on the bike and hooned around. Ended up in Marlborough. Accidentally fell into Sound Knowledge and spent a fortune a a few new vinyls. (LP's for the members too young to understand. Like Big CD's ;) )

Swanny
15-06-14, 05:26 PM
Do you own a gramophone then?? ;)

Throttle_junkie
16-06-14, 06:03 AM
Spent 3.5Hrs in a performing arts concert, watched my little girl sing for about 10 secs, and then later on dance for about 10secs, brought a tear to my eye, or that may have been because I tried digging my eyes out with the car keys after 3hrs. Then came home and watched back to back episodes of storage wars. Yeah that's right, living the dream lol.

Kevinb
16-06-14, 01:56 PM
My daughters 28 years old and text me to say she was off to Dorset for the day but would see me in the evening. My wife did treat me to a very nice Sunday roast in the Farmhouse, Southwick and home for a bottle of Shiraz. When my daughter did turn up at least she had a bottle of Port for me so still a very enjoyable day

Burbler
16-06-14, 02:29 PM
Spent 3.5Hrs in a performing arts concert, watched my little girl sing for about 10 secs, and then later on dance for about 10secs, brought a tear to my eye, or that may have been because I tried digging my eyes out with the car keys after 3hrs. Then came home and watched back to back episodes of storage wars. Yeah that's right, living the dream lol.

Cruel and unusual punishment springs to mind.