PDA

View Full Version : Cancer

Swanny
02-06-14, 10:17 AM
https://wausaunews.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/hippocratesfoodquote.jpg?w=450&h=303
https://wausaunews.wordpress.com/201...johns-hopkins/ (https://wausaunews.wordpress.com/2014/01/18/big-hospital-finally-telling-the-truth-about-cancer-johns-hopkins/)

Big Hospital Finally telling the truth about Cancer, Johns Hopkins

LATEST CANCER INFORMATION
from Johns Hopkins
AFTER YEARS OF TELLING PEOPLE CHEMOTHERAPY IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRY AND ELIMINATE CANCER, JOHNS HOPKINS IS FINALLY STARTING TO TELL YOU THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY …

1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.

2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person’s lifetime.

3. When the person’s immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.

4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.

5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.

6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.

7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.

8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.

9. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.

10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.

11. An effective way to battle cancer is to STARVE the cancer cells by not feeding it with foods it needs to multiple.

What cancer cells feed on:

a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Note:Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses but only in very small amounts. Table salt has a chemical added to make it white in colour. Better alternative is Bragg’s aminos or sea salt.

b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with rice or coconut milk, cancer cells will starved.

c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little chicken rather than beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.

d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes t o nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells.

To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).

e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties. Water–best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.

12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines will become putrified and leads to more toxic buildup.

13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body’s killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.

14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc.) to enable the body’s own killer cells to destroy cancer cells. Other supplements like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body’s normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells.

15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor.

Anger, unforgiving and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.

16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.

Apricot kernals are known to prevent and kill cancer. I eat 5 a day

pluggedinpete
03-06-14, 12:57 PM
um. er. before someone else gets there Swanny, some of that (particularly cancer likeing sugar and acidic foods) is countered in the following:

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/don%E2%80%99t-believe-hype-%E2%80%93-10-persistent-cancer-myths-debunked#hk8BtTSBteBAzkLk.99

wiltshire builders
03-06-14, 12:58 PM
My old lodger's wife died of cancer.
He pretty much adopted this kind of diet.
One this that really struck a chord was his take on eating dairy.
All mammals feed their young milk because it promotes growth through cell splitting.
We are the only mammals that continue to consume dairy products after we have fully developed even though we're not designed to.

There's got to be something in it.

pluggedinpete
03-06-14, 12:59 PM
and indeed, from hoax-slayer and snopes.com
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/cancer-tips-john-hopkins.shtml
http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/cancerupdate.asp

Gerry
03-06-14, 06:14 PM
and indeed, from hoax-slayer and snopes.com
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/cancer-tips-john-hopkins.shtml
http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/cancerupdate.asp

It's well known that Snopes is controlled secretly by the American Government who is secretly owned by the GNFCOA (Giant Nasty Food Companies of America) who make their money from tricking people into eating and drinking food and drinks. If people stopped eating and drinking there wouldn't be any ill health at all. I blame the Martians, just ask that spoon bendy guy, and he knew Michael Jackson so he can't be wrong ;-)
Anyway, I had a pet hamster when I was young and we fed it some chicken pot noodles and the next day it died (although I do admit the cat killed it) but I'm sure it would have died or at least got an upset tummy anyway. So there you have it - I think !

Plus... where is all the tarmac that comes out of the potholes anyway, you see lots of potholes but no sign of the tarmac that had been dug out of them in the dead of night ! A coincidence, I think not !!!

wheelers
03-06-14, 08:09 PM
having neck and thyroid cancer involving 13 hours of operations and 4 bouts of radio iodine, here is my take. didnt know I had it, working nights I was getting tired by the end of the shift albeit 4 nights , I tried to keep fist and last night as long as possible turning them into days. the operations got rid of most but the leftovers had to be hit by radiation. the down side is that too much radiation can cause cancer elsewhere. normally 3 doses is enough but I was given 4 . my concern is that is it going to affect me further.
also a side effect dry mouths, difficulty going to toilet, increased blood pressure, tingling legs, leg cramps and probably other symptoms.
when having my pre iodine 2 week diet I have to cut out iodine, salt, lettuce, pepperami, formed meat like ham, try a salad without lettuce and mayo!! or a pizza without eggs, milk, dough, cheese , meat as well.
the thyroid cancer thrives on iodine, including fish, so starve it for two weeks and then blast it, it eats it and dies from the radioactivity. I set of the Geiger counters after treatment . so makes you wonder , after the dose you can go back on iodine.so are you feeding it again.
viscious circle.

Swanny
03-06-14, 08:49 PM
Lost my Mum to cancer. She had chemo but wished she didn't as it only destroyed her quality of life for her remaining months. 1 in 3 of us are going to get it and I don't intend to be one of them so I don't mind watching what I eat to maybe reduce my risk. Like I said above I eat 5 apricot kernels a day which some say will prevent and even cure cancer. IMO it's worth a try. And if god forbid I do get cancer the doctors can go **** themselves after what I saw them put my Mum through.
As for the list in the supposedly fake e-mail I definitely won't touch anything with sweeteners in, they are just bad for you on many levels and I agree with WB about dairy. I have an underactive thyroid which I've been trying to fix by changing my diet, just had a blood test and the results said it's greatly improved but my doctor wants me to increase my tablet dose.. I think not. I told him I will fix it and be off of the tablets all together but he said I won't. We shall see

Maybe this thread will help someone :)

Dabz
03-06-14, 09:13 PM
Hoax or no hoax, the advice seems sound. We could probably all benefit from eating a healthier, more balanced diet

shiftyblake
03-06-14, 09:25 PM
I think its well known that a poor diet can increase the risk of cancer. But I think its important not to give false hope that a good diet can cure or have a better effect than treatments like chemo. It is of course well known how destructive chemo is. There is a balance in these treatments and a tipping point that the side effects are much worse than the cancer . To all suffering with cancer ...... I wish you all the very best and wish you all to get well. New procedures, much more targeted are becoming available.

Swanny
03-06-14, 09:37 PM
If anyone's interested in the apricot kernels theory have a look here

Apricot Seeds Kill Cancer Cells without Side Effects

http://www.naturalnews.com/027088_cancer_laetrile_cure.html#

http://www.rawapricotseeds.com/faq.html

Remember big pharma makes a hell of a lot of money treating cancer

Have a look at this as well http://www.naturalnews.com/045414_rainforest_herbs_cancer_treatment_graviola. html

Swanny
04-06-14, 05:16 PM
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with rice or coconut milk, cancer cells will starved.

I edited that, it did say Soya milk but that's definitely not good for you. Almond milk is ok too

wheelers
04-06-14, 07:51 PM
lemons

http://www.hope4cancer.com/information/lemons-and-cancer.html

Snowy
04-06-14, 08:24 PM
My mum has always led a healthy lifestyle, never smoked, drank little, plenty of veg etc etc. No sugar in cooking either as my dad is a type 1 diabetic and has been for decades. She had bowel cancer about 20 years ago (same as her mum died from), got a 5 year all clear following an operation and chemo. Got it again 10 years later....had chemo, again another 5 years all clear. Then Liver cancer...this time treated with radiotherapy...and now she has it in one of her lymph nodes. Docs want to treat with herceptin but you can't have that until you've had chemo so that's what she's on now. So much for a healthy diet and lifestyle...in her case anyway.

Swanny
05-06-14, 10:06 AM
Sorry to hear about your Mum Snowy. Look into apricot kernels, they won't harm her and may just cure her. I buy mine from a health food shop in Glastonbury. Top of the High St.

Also check out Rick Simpson http://phoenixtears.ca/

Swanny
15-06-14, 09:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7nR68cjXq0

Throttle_junkie
16-06-14, 05:59 AM
Sorry to hear about your mum :( I hope it all works out and me and the mrs wish you all the best

Swanny
08-07-14, 11:55 PM
Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours
Taking in consideration it is one of the deadliest diseases. Scientists constantly try to find a cure and finally put an end to cancer. This herb is one of those cures and it can kill up to 98% of cancer cells in just 16 hours.
Namely, according to the researches published in “Life Science”, artemisinin, a “Sweet wormwood” or “Artemisia Annua” derivative, was used in Chinese medicine and it can kill 98% of lung cancer cells in less than 16 hours.

http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/amazing-herb-kills-cancer-cells-in-just-16-hours/

Kevinb
09-07-14, 01:56 PM
Everyone comes up with ideas re health. Most are rubbish. Eat a well balanced diet, cut out the alcohol and exercise. To be sure also give up motorbikes because you MIGHT come off.
Cancer is a lottery, a nasty one which we all hope we will never win.

I will live life to the full, yes I try to eat better now, I like a glass or three of Shiraz and the only regular exercise I do is walking to the car. I will ride until I can't

Vulcanboy
09-07-14, 06:50 PM
This is most interesting, Swanny ..... last month or so I was told by 3 doctors and a lab report that I had cancer. When I saw the consultant who was to operate on me I told him that the cancer had gone away. He concurred! He was quite surprised it had gone away, telling me that cancer never goes away, it is always with you ..... unless you are dead! Well, that cheered me up, I can tell you. Anyway it got me thinking .... what did I do to get rid of the cancer? I can only think that was the vitamin supplements I take. Or was it the antioxidants in red wine, or the great healthy food my wife cooks for me ( no crap food in our house!) .... or what . Whatever it was, I want to do it again .... just in case ... :confused:. Richard

Swanny
10-07-14, 08:22 AM
Great news, glad we didn't lose you :cool:

Mal103
10-07-14, 09:34 PM
It's an emotive subject and the majority of people know someone who has had it or has died from it. The video is very thought provoking and there is no doubt you will find a hundred different reports where most will clash with each other. The truth normally gets pushed aside where big money is concerned though, everything normally boils down to making a profit.
I think if you have Cancer or know someone, as I do, then it certainly won't hurt to try each and every potential cure, i've always believed that nature has the best cures and it's normally when we try messing with nature and adding chemicals to food that we cause our own problems, things like feeding sheeps bones to cattle for example.
I think we should all make an effort to eat/drink more naturally, more fruit and veg and avoid the mass produced chemical filled junk served up in a lot of money saving machines. Saying that we owe it to ourselves to include beer/cider/burger/kebab/sweets now and again for the soul.
I train Karate and run a lot, try to eat mostly good stuff but may also try a few of the mentioned foodstuff, nothing to lose!

Vulcanboy
27-07-14, 06:54 PM
Great news, glad we didn't lose you :cool:

Cheers mate ...... ;). Richard