PDA

View Full Version : thankyou to all our customers.

wheelers
26-04-14, 10:01 PM
tis with great regret that we have decided to stop servicing and working on other bikes. due to bad payers (non paying and credit paying) also the virus of Chinese and scooters that fall apart or little fingers play with. there is also the decline in decent bikes to work on, most of our custom are people deciding to sell off their bikes as not getting used.
another factor in the decision is , our landlord died nearly two years ago, and there is no long term plan for the yard and no maintainence planned from his relatives. there is also a further problem with them but wont go to that on here.

we have decided to move to a unit in Bromham, and will only be working weekends as and when . we will welcome a few of our regulars who want to stay and anyone interested in a service , repair or restoration who wants to contact us either on mobile or email.

a final factor in the decision is there are now 7 (at least) people/shops working on bikes in Melksham not including Hilperton, Trowbridge or Chippenham.
one rips sides out of tyres, one sells classics at top money that aren't original and 2 are car garages looking to make more money, we wouldn't work on cars.

hopefully this decision will mean I can get out on rides more. 100 miles a year between 4 bikes isn't ideal.

hope to see you around out on the road

BB
27-04-14, 08:24 AM
Not sure if I should be commiserating or wishing you well! But I do wish you all the best for the future with your fresh opportunity. :)

8_ball
27-04-14, 01:38 PM
sorry to hear your news and hope that things work out for you guys

Vulcanboy
27-04-14, 05:12 PM
Sorry to hear that. May I wish you and your son all the best in your new Bromham workshop. Please let me know where your new facility is located. Richard