PDA

View Full Version : Jellyfish

Rabb
18-04-14, 08:25 AM
I gather David Cameron has been stung.
Aparantly fresh urine will work wonders.
I would like to offer my services - anyone else.
After all we are all in this together!

WR6133
18-04-14, 08:53 AM
What about fresh petrol?

Swanny
18-04-14, 08:53 AM
I'd like to thank the jelly fish for his work :cool:

Rabb
18-04-14, 09:36 AM
What about fresh petrol?

Sorry can't afford petrol
- Due to govt taxes

I can use that in the bike anyway - although close on the enjoyment aspect if you include matches

Rabb
18-04-14, 09:42 AM
I'd like to thank the jelly fish for his work :cool:

Agent XXX has completed his mission.

Loyal68
18-04-14, 11:55 AM
What about fresh petrol?

No good without a zippo!!!!

redken1
18-04-14, 08:38 PM
This is old news – experts on jelly fish have known for some time now that there are variants of the slippery species practicing cannibalism. :p

Dr Lisa-Ann Gershwin, a US scientist and expert on jelly fish says, “Hermaphroditism. Cloning. External fertilisation. Self fertilisation. Courtship and copulation. Fission. Fusion. Cannibalism. You name it, jellyfish are doing it.”

Seriously though, I wish our illustrious leader a speedy recovery.:p:D;)

Swanny
19-04-14, 01:06 AM
Seriously though, I wish our illustrious leader a speedy recovery.:p:D;)
I don't :D

FJ_Biker
19-04-14, 09:36 PM
I suspect the jellyfish was an illegal immigrant, sent here by Al-qaeda to claim our benefits

When arriving in Britain the jellyfish found it could not get a council house or claim social and there was no mosque close by. It later found out that the last couple of governments had been spending billions propping up a failed banking system and all the country's money had gone.

Instead of settling down and getting a job it went on a stinging spree

If you are reading this Mr Jellyfish, Tony Blair holidays in Tuscany

redken1
20-04-14, 05:34 PM
I suspect the jellyfish was an illegal immigrant, sent here by Al-qaeda to claim our benefits

When arriving in Britain the jellyfish found it could not get a council house or claim social and there was no mosque close by. It later found out that the last couple of governments had been spending billions propping up a failed banking system and all the country's money had gone.

Instead of settling down and getting a job it went on a stinging spree

If you are reading this Mr Jellyfish, Tony Blair holidays in Tuscany

I don’t want to get too politically intense on what I suspect was intended to be a little light-hearted satire thread. Nor do I wish to become embroiled in a confrontational debate. I do believe that in the interests of accountability however, that politicians of all parties and independents are fair game for taking a pop at. :cool:

Not quite sure where singling out mosques for a special mention sits though:confused:

wiltshire builders
22-04-14, 05:24 PM
I don’t want to get too politically intense on what I suspect was intended to be a little light-hearted satire thread. Nor do I wish to become embroiled in a confrontational debate. I do believe that in the interests of accountability however, that politicians of all parties and independents are fair game for taking a pop at. :cool:

Not quite sure where singling out mosques for a special mention sits though:confused:

I agree.

In the 70s it was blacks
In the 80s it was gays
In the 90s it was straight, working class men
2000 was the year to hate muslims!
This season it's all about the eastern Europeans.

I like my bigotry up to date!

DC
23-04-14, 12:08 AM
Don't forget the Russians,Jocks,Irish,Killer bees,Swine Flu and Asteroids!!!There must be an "Enemy" .As long as wer'e bitching amongst ourseves and worrying ourselves to death,everything will run like clockwork.:rolleyes:

Toph
23-04-14, 06:01 PM
Personally , I don't like gingernut biscuits and trifle, the ones with the sponge in the jelly.
;)