PDA

View Full Version : Why We Ride

DC
06-04-14, 04:17 PM
You probably don't need a reminder of why you have a passion for bikes,but this film says it all :cool:

Sorry have removed this link,there seemed to be dual audio running out of sync :( If you get a chance watch Why We Ride.

Swanny
06-04-14, 05:48 PM
Cheers :D

Throttle_junkie
06-04-14, 06:55 PM
Me and the family are in the Isle of Skye visiting family, and the roads and the views is why I wish I'd come on the bike. But I ride for the feeling of freedom, and stringing lovely long sweeping bends together...... And dodging the various sink holes on our crappy roads lol, no potholes on Skye though.... Weird hey

DC
06-04-14, 07:02 PM
You up there just now Tj Where are you ? Been up there a few times on the bike :cool:

Throttle_junkie
06-04-14, 07:11 PM
Just outside Portree on the road to Uig, staying at my mums for the week, fooking love it up here, been coming here since I was a nipper

DC
06-04-14, 07:14 PM
Just outside Portree on the road to Uig, staying at my mums for the week, fooking love it up here, been coming here since I was a nipper

AaaHHH you jammie bugger !!! :cool: Did you take the ferry or the Glen Shiel road ?:D

Throttle_junkie
06-04-14, 07:17 PM
Mum said the ferry isn't open until Easter, we flew into Inverness and drove down the road. Stopped at a new restaurant and had some really good food, I had a haggis and cheese melt in chibatta mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :) sat in the living room looking out the patio windows over Snorzot Loch............

DC
06-04-14, 07:20 PM
Lucky boy. I usually stay at Dunvegan over the other side.

Throttle_junkie
06-04-14, 07:21 PM
Yeah we are heading over there next week, take the kids to Dunvagen Castle and see the seals.

DC
06-04-14, 07:25 PM
Did the seal trip with the nipper a couple of times,enjoy mate wish I was there :cool:

Swanny
06-04-14, 07:27 PM
You probably don't need a reminder of why you have a passion for bikes,but this film says it all :cool:

Sorry have removed this link,there seemed to be dual audio running out of sync :( If you get a chance watch Why We Ride.
Works ok for me :confused:

http://www.putlocker.tw/watch-why-we-ride-online-free-putlocker.html

Throttle_junkie
06-04-14, 07:27 PM
Well the Island isn't going anywhere mate, get yourself up again here sometime soon ........

DC
06-04-14, 07:48 PM
Well the Island isn't going anywhere mate, get yourself up again here sometime soon ........

For sure,it's always on the cards that place :cool:

DC
06-04-14, 07:53 PM
Works ok for me :confused:

http://www.putlocker.tw/watch-why-we-ride-online-free-putlocker.html

Just tried it again I'm getting two lots of audio out of sync. When I click the link the audio has already started then when I click play it starts again :confused:

Swanny
06-04-14, 08:12 PM
Strange..... I've just watched it all the way through and it was fine. Good film too :o

Swanny
06-04-14, 08:13 PM
For sure,it's always on the cards that place :cool:

I thought it was your home????
Don't you intend to go home again one day??? Surely you're just visiting us? ;)

DC
06-04-14, 08:13 PM
Strange..... I've just watched it all the way through and it was fine. Good film too :o

Yeah cracking film I watched it last night on XBMC :cool: I don't understand why I'm getting the double audio.

DC
06-04-14, 08:15 PM
I thought it was you're home????
Don't you intend to go home again one day??? Surely you're just visiting us? ;)

Are you saying I'm a bleeding foreigner ???:p

Swanny
06-04-14, 08:19 PM
Yep I am Scotty :p

DC
06-04-14, 08:46 PM
Yep I am Scotty :p

:o Can't wait to get out for some chocolate sprinkles !!!

DC
06-04-14, 08:54 PM
Any others having trouble with this film regarding audio?