PDA

View Full Version : Missing flight MH370 ...

Goldie
03-04-14, 10:26 AM
Wonder if this could be true?

The latest doing the rounds on Facebook regarding Malaysian flight MH370:

MUST GO VIRAL. READ ALL OF THE FACTS BELOW LINK: Flight MH370 Co-ordinates to a remote island taken by a confirmed passenger of Malaysian Flight 370 named Philip Wood reveal what is known as a small island called Diego Garcia. The co-ordinates came from Philip's cellphone when he uploaded a black photo with a message claiming he himself is being held prisoner by unknown military.

iPhone 5 co-ordinates: EXIF: LAT: 7deg 18′ 58.309″ South ; LONG: 72deg 25′ 35.559″

Converted co-ordinates: LAT: -7.316197 ; LONG: 72.426544

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/03/30/must-go-viral-blockbuster-this-is-accurate-and-now-100-percent-confirmed-hijacked-ibm-engineer-successfully-dialed-out-of-diego-garcia/

**SPREAD THESE FACTS**

UNREPORTED FACTS REGARDING Flight MH370 and the United States Military Base Diego Garcia:

* Diego Garcia is a US Military island base in the Indian Ocean
* Diego Garcia has never been mentioned to the public
* Diego Garcia has a fully operational runway and Airport
* Diego Garcia is 2,142 miles from Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
* The island was leased by Britain in 1966. It is due for renewal in 2014
* Diego Garcia flight co-ordinates were logged into the renown Pilot's Flight Plan Simulator
* The pilot's flight simulator has 'remote take-over' capabilities
* The data from the pilot's flight simulator has now been erased
* Flight MH370 was under 'suspicious cargo' surveillance by the GRU (Russian Main Intelligence)
* 20 of the passengers work for a company which specializes in futuristic warfare and technology
* Australian Military Radar Base: The Jindalee Operational Radar Network has the capabilities of detecting movements within a radius of 37,000km
* Malaysian authorities have pleaded with the US and Australia to release to them information from their top secret radar bases in Australia
* Island residents of the Maldives (647 miles north of Diego Garcia) reported seeing a huge low flying aircraft heading SOUTH which is the direction of Diego Garcia at 6.15am the morning after it 'disappeared' from radar
* The time of departure from Kuala Lumpur to the time of the plane's sighting is accurate
* The National Maldives Defence Force dismissed these eye witness accounts on the premise of no radar detection
* It is public knowledge that flight MH370 was not detectable, or had lost signal to radar
* Almost every member of the public had no idea there was an island in the Indian Ocean housing a US Military base and Airport before the above post was shared
* Diego Garcia has been completely dismissed from the International search, and completely dismissed from public investigative speculation

Hmmm, thoughts?

WhyNot
03-04-14, 11:00 AM
Somethings definitely not right about all this, for a start how can you confirm a plane has crashed thousands of miles from where it was meant to be travelling with no physical evidence. Weird.

fazed
03-04-14, 12:25 PM
Ok - interesting - but to use a term beloved of statisticians 'correlation does not imply causality'

However there are more questions than answers why would the aircraft end up going in a direction 180 degs to where it was scheduled to go, why were comms and tracking devices switched off, if it was hijacked why no claim of responsibility or list of demands, if it was a suicide mission why no target destroyed or publicity sought by some group or other...? etc etc

The longer questions go unanswered the more people turn to conspiracy theories as providing some sort of answer. Quite what the US would want with a plane full of civilian passengers on a remote island just isn't clear (Diego Garcia is leased to the US). One thing is certain the current state of information seems designed to confuse....... I think people are wise to be suspicious and demand answers to awkward questions.

Dabz
03-04-14, 12:33 PM
I'm afraid what's missing for me is the motive. What on earth would the US want with a plane full of multi-nationality members of the public and an ageing commercial jet? They have no beef with Malaysia or China (where the majority of the passengers are from), certainly not enough to kidnap civilians.

The reason Diego Garcia isn't being mentioned is simple - it's a secret military base. You can't go making the secret military operations of the world's biggest superpower public knowledge every time civilians go missing...

Goldie
03-04-14, 12:43 PM
It's the lack of answers that people are struggling with, I think. Certainly some odd comments on the link I posted above: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/03/30/must-go-viral-blockbuster-this-is-accurate-and-now-100-percent-confirmed-hijacked-ibm-engineer-successfully-dialed-out-of-diego-garcia/

I'm not into conspiracy theories at all, but I'd like some answers, just like the rest of us.

WR6133
03-04-14, 12:51 PM
I just take pity on this guy Swanny told us about. http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/showthread.php?39040-Malaysian-airlines ;)

Crosbie
03-04-14, 02:54 PM
Could/could not be true.

Could be a crazy person who wrote that.

Could be some one with an ulterior motive to expose this suposed island.

Could have been a bird in the engine.....

We will never know i suspect

Swanny
03-04-14, 07:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1zNy-5ESos

Money is always a good motive

Rothschild Inherits a Semiconductor Patent For Freescale Semiconductors

The disappearance of four members of a patent semiconductor traveling on Malaysia Airlines MH370 makes the famous billionaire Jacob Rothschild at the sole owner of the important patent.

http://worldtruth.tv/rothschild-inherits-a-semiconductor-patent-for-freescale-semiconductors/

Malaysia Airlines Plane MH370 Latest Conspiracy Theory: Who were Freescale Semiconductor Experts on Board?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-airlines-plane-mh370-latest-conspiracy-theory-were-freescale-semiconductor-top-employees-1440097

matthews677
03-04-14, 08:14 PM
The most sensible conclusion i have heard is that if a pilot detects smoke in the cockpit then he will head to the nearest airfield that can take the aircraft. All good pilots know where the nearest one is at all points. If they have turned to the nearest strip (which was in the direction they think it finally headed) and then been overcome by smoke (become unconscious) then they would have just flown until its run out of fuel.

I hope they find it in what ever form so that people can be either repatriated or re-united. Conspiracy theories are always interesting to read though.

And Diego Garcia cant be that "secret" when they had a royal navy person filming there for the millie awards in december ;)

DC
03-04-14, 09:51 PM
And Diego Garcia cant be that "secret" when they had a royal navy person filming there for the millie awards in december ;)

And it certainly can't be a secret base if a bunch of peeps on a biking forum in Wiltshire :rolleyes: are talking about it.

Sins
03-04-14, 11:37 PM
There's nothing secret about Diego Garcia..used to go there off and on when I was in the military.. it's just a island.. In the middle of no where.. It's just not that interesting.. So you don't hear much about it.

Goldie
03-04-14, 11:42 PM
looking at the pics of it, I quite fancy it for a holiday ;)

Senna(Dan)
04-04-14, 07:11 AM
Diego Garcia is used in the Transformer films and several others, so definetley not secret.

I do love a conspiracy theory but I don't think this one is true.

Throttle_junkie
04-04-14, 07:34 AM
I reckon the pilot hijacked the plane, tried to fly it somewhere, his plan didn't work for one reason or another then ended up in the sea. Reckon they will find the black box, some French surrender monkey plane crashed in the sea, took them 2 years to recover the box and managed to gain some info about the accident. It's a sad story if it was a sinister plot in some way, just hope they find a plausible explanation for the victims families.

SupeRDel
05-04-14, 08:53 AM
Too many people are sat watching James Bond type action movies and think that sort of stuff happens for real

Dabz
05-04-14, 09:20 AM
Too many people are sat watching James Bond type action movies and think that sort of stuff happens for real

It's the same with everything. Don't understand something or it doesn't make you personally richer? Blame the government!!

Trev
05-04-14, 09:33 AM
It's the same with everything. Don't understand something or it doesn't make you personally richer? Blame the government!!

Don't dismiss conspiracy theories too lightly, I blame the government for cats crapping in my front garden, wrote to my local MP and turns out he's a bloody cat owner as well, are gonna you tell me there's not a government cat conspiracy going on! Not sure about Diego Garcia though, I thought he plays midfield for Real Madrid?

Swanny
05-04-14, 11:01 AM
I don't believe our government would ever lie to us ;)

Hondafan
05-04-14, 11:28 AM
I don't believe our government would ever lie to us ;)

You Sir, owe me a new lap top!

This one has just had Coffee spat all over it
ROFL

DC
05-04-14, 03:10 PM
http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/images/element/misc_blue/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by SupeRDel http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/images/element/buttons_blue/viewpost-right.png (http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=461739#post461739)

"It's the same with everything. Don't understand something or it doesn't make you personally richer? Blame the government!!"

Agreed,a great deal of "Conspiracy Theories"are ridiculously farfetched and total and utter pie in the sky.As ordinary,decent,rational individuals,the vast majority of us will do absolutely anything to defend our existence and preserve the status quo.

Regarding James Bond type fantasies and government involvement in sinister goings on,and just taking one case in point,I'd love to hear some nae sayers theories on the mysterious events surrounding the death of Alexander Litvinenko (http://www.theguardian.com/world/alexander-litvinenko).

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/06/polonium-210-poison-alexander-litvinenko

Dabz
05-04-14, 04:17 PM
I don't dispute that there are many government coverups, I just don't believe this flight is one of them

I was brought up in a household where Dad worked in certain government departments where he was privy to info that we couldn't be told. The fact he suddenly stopped us eating lamb around the time of the Mad Cow disease outbreak, or wouldn't let us buy a house on certain land that was ex-govt wasteland, or stopped us swimming in a particular bit of coastline over the years made me realise a lot is kept under wraps from the public. Similarly during the more active Taliban threat years there were certain times I was told to cancel trips to London etc

redken1
05-04-14, 10:47 PM

I’ll wait until some clear evidence comes to light on the missing plane as to do otherwise would be nothing more than speculation on my part. I don’t think you need to watch a James Bond Movie to gain an insight into the goings-on within the corridors of power – just read some of the reports/documents on the Iraq invasion, Hillsborough disaster, and Stephen Lawrence scandal and so on and so on. I think it is all too easy, general and simplistic to say that people blame the government for everything they don’t understand. I believe it has more to do with the lies we have been fed by successive governments year on year. If you lie today don’t expect to be believed tomorrow.

redken1
05-04-14, 10:54 PM

I’ll wait until some clear evidence comes to light on the missing plane as to do otherwise would be nothing more than speculation on my part. I don’t think you need to watch a James Bond Movie to gain an insight into the goings-on within the corridors of power – just read some of the reports/documents on the Iraq invasion, Hillsborough disaster, and Stephen Lawrence scandal and so on and so on. I think it is all too easy, general and simplistic to say that people blame the government for everything they don’t understand. I believe it has more to do with the lies we have been fed by successive governments. If you lie today don’t expect to be believed tomorrow.