PDA

View Full Version : A Good handful of WBer's

DC
29-03-14, 05:31 PM
Swanny,Gerry,Caz,Shorty,BigAL,Luke,Throttle Junkie and Mikkie at Blade today.Nice to see Ya'll folks even though I was in the Feckin' Van :cool:

Swanny
29-03-14, 06:32 PM
Yea was a good to see you all :cool:
Nice to see Caz's new addition :D

Red Zed 1
29-03-14, 08:06 PM
in the van on a day like today...SACRILEGE,HERESY...STRING HIM UP AND 40 LASHES..ha ha..

was good to see a you and others out today..

Gerry
29-03-14, 10:50 PM
Good to see you all too...
Great to see Mikkie so busy, they must be doing something right in these hard times !

You forgot my new addition, a Yamaha neck tube - thanks Caz (Even though you got it free and then you took it back) lol x

G

Throttle_junkie
30-03-14, 06:14 PM
Yeah nice to see so many people down there, and you gave the Mrs a bigger hang up on her storm tripper get up, your gonna cost me a fortune in new leathers lol............

DC
30-03-14, 06:24 PM
Yeah nice to see so many people down there, and you gave the Mrs a bigger hang up on her storm tripper get up, your gonna cost me a fortune in new leathers lol............

Sorry about that Tj.I realised after I had opened my big gob that she was a new rider and was probably a little self conscious.Glad I was wearing my sun glasses though :)

Throttle_junkie
31-03-14, 08:55 AM
Lol, i don't notice when shes riding pillion, but when in trying to keep up with her when shes on her bike at least i don't loose her :) think we have a throttle junkie 2 in the making