PDA

View Full Version : How not to ride your bike.

badbreed
26-03-14, 07:16 PM
I found this video on YouTube of a bunch of bikers on a ride.
Check out some of these lines and watch the whole video.
Some kerb hugging going on aswell.

GO-PRO [HD] - Crash on A537 Cat & Fiddle: http://youtu.be/NYkuYg5qvPI

Toph
26-03-14, 07:24 PM
:eek:...ouch!!

wiltshire builders
26-03-14, 07:30 PM
That's what happens when you try and intimidate a stranger by buzzing them.
The guy on the Yam could see the Fireblade rider was cautious and nervous so kept his distance.
He was lucky this time.

Snowy
26-03-14, 08:36 PM
He was really unlucky........if he had been riding a BMW GS he could have carried on down the hill, back up the other side, through the second dry stone wall, jumping the barb wire at the same time and carried on with his pre-roast Sunday outing.

Brizzer
26-03-14, 09:33 PM
He was really unlucky........if he had been riding a BMW GS he could have carried on down the hill, back up the other side, through the second dry stone wall, jumping the barb wire at the same time and carried on with his pre-roast Sunday outing.

:rolleyes: LOL, what cuased it then ? is it cuase he slowed down or braked when he was already in the corner ?

Snowy
26-03-14, 09:40 PM
:rolleyes: LOL, what cuased it then ? is it cuase he slowed down or braked when he was already in the corner ?

I don't know but my guess would be that he had target fixation with the car and hit the front brake as he panicked. The bike stands upright and the corner wasn't exactly a difficult one. He didn't seem that competent in the lead up to it, the rider in front of him realized the first rider wasn't confident and had backed right off. Pure guesswork on my part.

Brizzer
26-03-14, 09:47 PM
just watched a few of his other vids , he was is a fatality waiting to happen , I hope he's learned a valuable lesson

Swanny
26-03-14, 11:42 PM
I wouldn't want him following me

Conehead
26-03-14, 11:49 PM
Ran out of talent

Swanny
27-03-14, 12:31 AM
I don't think he ever had any :D

WR6133
27-03-14, 08:28 AM
Crash 40ft Off A Cliff

Anyone else see this in the video title and expect something a lot more....... terminal.

DaytonaDog
27-03-14, 10:44 AM
What appalling riding!!!!! In my opinion his lines in the bends were all totally wrong, failing to maximise the view and a clear disregard for the double white lines, which ultimately led to his crash. Those white lines are there to indicate that it is potentially a hazardous piece of road, yet he doesn't change his style of riding. These type of accidents can so easily be avoided!!!

On another note, anyone notice how bad the road surface was? Potholes and cracks everywhere. Another reason to reign it in a tad.

QB1
27-03-14, 10:52 AM
What I fail to understand is how anyone who rides like that would actually want to post a video on YouTube to show how terrible his riding is.

The guy is an absolutely KNOB!

Swanny
27-03-14, 06:46 PM
On another note, anyone notice how bad the road surface was? Potholes and cracks everywhere. Another reason to reign it in a tad.
Yea terrible

Trev
27-03-14, 09:14 PM
Tit!

8_ball
27-03-14, 11:07 PM
pier pressure or should i say 'cliff pressure '

lol, if I had done something like that I would not of put it on youtube.... some mothers have them

Aubz
29-03-14, 10:58 AM
What appalling riding!!!!! In my opinion his lines in the bends were all totally wrong, failing to maximise the view and a clear disregard for the double white lines, which ultimately led to his crash. Those white lines are there to indicate that it is potentially a hazardous piece of road, yet he doesn't change his style of riding. These type of accidents can so easily be avoided!!!

Bad Juju going over the solid double whites! Knoblett!

Sins
01-04-14, 07:43 AM
Look at me overtaking!!! No skill or brains.... But I'm sure it will have been someone else's fault by the time he got to the pub.. No wonder our insurance goes up.. Hope his insurance company saw this and tell him where to go...

grene-knyght
01-04-14, 09:40 PM
What an absolute shaft.

whos_dave
02-04-14, 05:02 PM
a bit more about it here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26848603