PDA

View Full Version : HD Street 750 First Review

WR6133
18-03-14, 05:17 PM
http://www.motorbeam.com/bikes/harley-davidson-street/2014-harley-davidson-street-750-first-ride-review/

It's an Indian review but the English is fine.

Don't seem good. Shame as I wanted to like this bike. The pic of the guy riding it shows how tiny it looks too almost monkeybike-like!

Dabz
18-03-14, 05:31 PM
That's a real shame, it was expecting a really nice entry bike for people toying with the idea of a HD, but that review suggests it's just a budget bike sharing the HD badge

Vulcanboy
18-03-14, 08:43 PM
A good review. Shame about the poor quality, though.

WR6133
18-03-14, 08:50 PM
I suppose 1 positive is at least the new engine had some kind words. Maybe it will go on to better things.

wiltshire builders
18-03-14, 09:44 PM
Doesn't suprise me at all. HD are lightyears behind the times.
Good to see they're still putting the header pipe right next to the riders leg. Should be fun when you drop it and I imagine they're sticking with the good old "left indicator switch on the left bar, right indicator on the right"

The Japanese realised 10 years ago that small capacity bikes shouldn't mean a compromise on quality and above all Listen to customer feedback!

Snowy
18-03-14, 10:16 PM
the good old "left indicator switch on the left bar, right indicator on the right"

Best system ever as fitted to the better Beemers for many a year ;) Push left to go left, right to go right - simples.

wiltshire builders
19-03-14, 12:00 PM
Best system ever as fitted to the better Beemers for many a year ;) Push left to go left, right to go right - simples.
On the contrary. If you're going for a quick overtake it's nigh on impossible to indicate and twist the throttle at the same time.
If a rider can't remember which way to flick a switch I'm pretty sure they shouldn't be on the road in the first place.