PDA

View Full Version : Brands Hatch Sunday 16th

Conehead
22-02-14, 10:57 PM
I will be leaving early in the morning from Salisbury if anyone is interested.

The route will be Devizes Road, A303, M3, M25 and A20. Think I got them right going from memory but sure you get the idea.

matthews677
22-02-14, 11:01 PM
whats on that day?

Conehead
22-02-14, 11:35 PM
There will be bike racing on the Indy Circuit. This will be my first time as a marshall.

matthews677
23-02-14, 05:32 PM
dependant on what i have on, what she who must be obeyed says, and money etc, i might pop up for the day. what time would you be leaving?

Conehead
24-02-14, 12:11 AM
I know what you mean :rolleyes:

Not sure what time yet but think the racing starts at 10 and I need to be there an hour early so assume I will leave about 7ish but that all will be confirmed as soon as I know more.

Grey haired bloke
24-02-14, 01:00 PM
Hi Conehead, I'd just like to wish you good luck on your first race meeting as a Marshall, without people like yourself we'd see very little of the motorsport that we have available, good on you.

Moo
24-02-14, 04:19 PM
I know what you mean :rolleyes:

Not sure what time yet but think the racing starts at 10 and I need to be there an hour early so assume I will leave about 7ish but that all will be confirmed as soon as I know more.

You should receive detailed instructions from Niño sometime soon hopefully but I think you might be needing to leave earlier than that :( Sign in is usually 8 Ish, maybe earlier, arrive early if you want a choice on which post you want to do :)

Conehead
24-02-14, 09:40 PM
You should receive detailed instructions from Niño sometime soon hopefully but I think you might be needing to leave earlier than that :( Sign in is usually 8 Ish, maybe earlier, arrive early if you want a choice on which post you want to do :)
Cheers, i will wait for the details. What I quoted was the only info I could find about the day but it was for a different organization.

Conehead
24-02-14, 09:42 PM
Hi Conehead, I'd just like to wish you good luck on your first race meeting as a Marshall, without people like yourself we'd see very little of the motorsport that we have available, good on you.
Cheers for the nice message. It is something I have always wanted to do but never got round to it. If it wasn't for another member (Moo) on here who is already a marshall I probably wouldnt be doing it. Cheers again.