PDA

View Full Version : How will you be watching MotoGP

Silver Bird
12-02-14, 07:12 PM
Now that BT Sports have got the sole rights to show MotoGP how will you be watching it.
I have got Sky but will not be paying extra, I personally do like Sky, but the wife likes it to watch old crap game shows and other rubbish.
You may already have BT broadband and get it free, I use a different broadband supplier and it is far cheaper than BT.
What are your thoughts, should one TV provider be able to have the sole rights?

I have found a website that I can stream live coverage, will probable use that if I'm at home.

Len

Unhappy GP follower.

wiltshire builders
12-02-14, 07:28 PM
Probably wont watch it at all.
The BBC dropped the ball on this one. They never pushed their coverage of it, sometimes it would be on, sometimes it got bumped, sometimes it was on the red button.
TBH the racing has been so boring the last few seasons I doubt I'll miss it.

Dabz
12-02-14, 07:33 PM
I've got the lucky combination of BT broadband and sky tv, so can watch it on BT Sport for free. I can see it losing popularity massively this year though..although people probably said the same about premier league football when that went to paid sports channels too

Killer Rat
12-02-14, 08:19 PM
I shall watch it on internet streams for free like i do with any pay-per-view sport, and then download it afterwards in hd for free.

Swanny
12-02-14, 11:55 PM
Good idea

Senna(Dan)
13-02-14, 06:09 AM
I managed to renegotiate my sky at a massive discount, they gave me everything I wanted at a third of the original price. My old man has virgin that gave him BT Sport and ESPN for free, just added my laptop to his account and everything is sorted for free MotoGP coverage as well as the football and Aviva premiership for free.

Nelly
13-02-14, 07:06 AM
I have BT infinity, so i'll be gazing at it on there :)

Col
13-02-14, 08:59 AM
Got BT ..the firm pays :)

If I didn't I would trawl thr' web to find it somewhere

For info purposes where would you be able to see it free......what sites would stream it...Putlocker ?

Killer Rat
13-02-14, 10:16 AM
^firstrowsports

Uber Dave
13-02-14, 11:36 AM
I will be either streaming it or downloading it from torrent sites after the race has finished.

Sadly I think this will reduce the viewing figures in this country significantly.

Silver Bird
13-02-14, 06:52 PM
I'll be watching here, http://cricfree.tv/bt-sport-1.php

Wes
13-02-14, 08:15 PM
The bbc shouldnt have bothered taking the coverage from eurosport if they couldnt be arsed to give it the airtime it deserved. It was much better watching it on eurosport anyway, although after the event, the Moody/Ryder commentary was ace. Speaking of which, does anyone know if it will still be running on eurosport?

StreetHippo
14-02-14, 12:03 AM
Sorry Wes, Eurosport will have WSB and BSB (better racing IMO) but BT have exclusive rights to MotoGP.

Senna(Dan)
14-02-14, 06:29 AM
The only thing worth watching was the Moto2, although with Pol and Scott coming up it may get a little more interesting.

WSBK starts soon, so can't wait for it.