PDA

View Full Version : Thank you WiltshireBikers!

Mark_Able
16-12-13, 10:38 PM
My boy Jay is gearing up to take on the British Junior 4.2 air cooled Minimoto Championship in 2014. Thanks to all at WiltshireBikers for supporting him as one of his sponsors. The season starts at Llandow on 12th and 13th April. And thanks to WB, entries fees are paid and we're ready to go. He'll be continuing to practice at the Scott Redding Young Riders Academy at Hullavington throughout the winter. We're also hoping to get in some outdoor practice at Kinsham occasionally. So far, measuring up against some of the fast boys from last year, he is faster than some, and equally as fast as others. Bearing in mind he is 8 years old, he is on a steep learning curve. If any individual is interested in supporting a possible future champ (this is where Scott Redding, Danny Kent, etc. came from), please get in touch, as this is not a cheap sport, even at this level.

I'll keep everyone posted on progress, good or bad! In the meantime, you can follow his progress on Facebook by searching Jay Able - British Junior 4.2 Minimoto Championship contender, and liking his page.

8_ball
17-12-13, 07:04 PM
well done Jay and well done there Mr able... Ill be watching this post with interest as I don't do face book !!! (yeap there are still some of us out here ??) lol.
catch up with you soon have a great xmas and I hope you can find a worthy sponsor for your little star

Mark_Able
19-12-13, 02:35 PM
Thanks mate. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. It scares me to watch him cos he's getting so quick. Looking forward to it though. :-)

8_ball
19-12-13, 09:02 PM
Kids hey 'no fear' he's having fun. He will be fine