PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle movers

Long John
28-11-13, 10:44 PM
Been thinking about investing in one of these, which would hopefully ease the 20 point turn needed to get the BB parked across the back of the garage before pointing it in the right direction again. Has Anyone got any recommendations or use one?

Motorcycle Mover / Motorbike Turntable / Motor Bike Garage Skate Wheel Dolly for 705lbs!!! New!!!

Any feedback would be appreciated

Cheers, John

Hondafan
29-11-13, 09:38 PM
I use one for the same reason.

I have one of the red ones that both wheels sit in and is effectively a channel that runs the entire length of the bike.
As your BB, presumably has a centre stand you could consider one of the much smaller ones.

The wheels are quite small so it can be a bit tricky on bumpy ground (I have a small lip between the drive and garage floor)

you can get a decent used one on fleebay for about £20 ish.

Long John
01-12-13, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the info, visited motorcycle live yesterday and thought I might see some there, but if there were they were well hidden. Taken the plunge and ordered one for a seller in Germany off eBay so here's hoping the 20 point turner is a thing of the past.

Wes
01-12-13, 09:10 PM
You should have fitted a BB flap in the side of the garage mate :)

Long John
02-12-13, 08:56 PM
This is the BB shifter, not quite a quick shifter. Hopefully it will be as good as it looks, if not watch out for the bargain on eBay.