PDA

View Full Version : the wifes zx4

simongpz
22-11-13, 10:08 PM
sue went to work on the zx4 today came home at the end of the day parked the bike on the drive and half an hour latter went out to put it in the garage to find that so low life scum had tried to nick it they managed to snap off the two bolts that hold the ignition barrel on to get the steering lock off but did not manage to get away with the bike as there was a disc lock on the rear disc
ive got a mate who is going to fix the damage which is very little damage but im surprised thay tried to nick it at that time of day school kicking out time the road was busy some one must have seen them

DC
22-11-13, 11:07 PM
Feckin' oxygen wasters !!! Good they didn't get it off the drive though.

Nelly
23-11-13, 08:48 AM
Bistards!

Conehead
23-11-13, 09:57 AM
Lucky it didnt go. Thieving bastards.

Trev
23-11-13, 01:09 PM
Sorry to hear that, scumbags who think they can walk away with someone else's hard earned property should be made to have the same happen to them, if they owned anything worth having of course. Hope you get the ZX sorted without too much cost

Birdylegs
23-11-13, 07:35 PM
Outside your house them thiefs will end up getting nicked soon. My fuse went out side tesco and someone showed me how to bypass the ignition hope you get a good alarm fitted with data tag or a old smart phone with a app that shows you where phone is if stolen even turns itself on. Just hope the people stay safe on your street aswell.

WR6133
23-11-13, 07:58 PM
Probably local chancers after a joyride, pro's (if you can call em that) would just lift it in to a van in under 1 minute.

Cheap chinky alarms are a decent deterrent that cost b-all I paid about 20 quid for mine and it raises hell when it goes off (has an amusing remote start too).

Alarm/trip mines are great too for when you leave it stored for more than a few days.

simongpz
23-11-13, 10:17 PM
dropped the top yolk of at a mates house this morning to get the snapped bolts from the ignition removed says he can do it as his garage has every type of tool you can think of handy bloke to know ex motorbike mechanic
so the zx4 should hopfully be back on the road soon