PDA

View Full Version : Bike Aid Trowbridge

Bonnielass
14-09-13, 01:22 PM
Can anyone give me feedback on Bike Aid in Trowbridge? I'm thinking of taking my bike there for a service! :)

Dabz
14-09-13, 03:44 PM
My personal experience isn't good. Had them fit my brand new and quite expensive Triumph hugger onto my TT600 and when I collected it they not only had cut it to get it to fit (instead of putting effort into doing it properly) but tried to charge more than the price we'd agreed. I had to battle to pay what had been agreed. Have also heard a few other horror stories but similarly have heard good stuff. Personally I wouldn't go there again on both customer service and the quality of work they did for me

Bonnielass
14-09-13, 04:10 PM
Thanks Dabz, I had a feeling I could remember people not having good experiences there! Maybe I'll have to try somewhere else.

Pheonix don't do Triumph Bonnevilles, anyone know of somewhere locally where they do??

Ducatista
14-09-13, 06:11 PM
I can recommend Rob Jones
http://www.rjracing.co.uk/

Bonnielass
14-09-13, 06:15 PM
Of course!! I'd forgotten him! He did some work on my Suzuki when I had it! Thanks for that Ducatista! :)

shiftyblake
14-09-13, 08:18 PM
I reccomend Master-Tec at Hopton Road Devizes. He is very experienced and professional.

Conehead
14-09-13, 09:27 PM
I have not tried him but have heard the garage in Codford is very good. Apparently he specializes in Triumph or used to.

If interested I will get the details for you as my Sister in Law lives in the area.

Dabz
14-09-13, 10:45 PM
How about Baz at lightning services too? Can he do triumphs? Last Train raves about him

slomo
15-09-13, 06:05 PM
I reccomend Master-Tec at Hopton Road Devizes. He is very experienced and professional.

+1