PDA

View Full Version : You're all cordially invited.

81-Nomad
24-07-13, 10:33 PM
Hello all, we have an open day planned at our clubhouse on August the 3rd and you're all invited!

There will be a small bike show open to NON members of the Hells Angels, this competition is for you guys, there'll be prizes for best Harley, street fighter, custom and best in show, this is being judged by Glen from Rolling Art Motorcycles. Entry to the comp is FREE.

There will be a barbecue and soft drinks, admission is FREE but we'll be collecting for the church in Norman Rd being the good Christian fellows that we are, so all donations big or small will be greatly appreciated (unless it's left over burger!).

We hope to see you all stop in, even if it's just for a nosey, we don't bite unless we're really hungry and you're covered in ketchup!

I have tried to post a flier for this event and hopefully someone will tell me where I'm going wrong, its only 360kb! But if not please feel free to mail me any questions here or through our website, www.hellsangelsnomads.co.uk and I'll get back to you OR come and see us at Calne Bike Day, we're on Wharf Lawn next to the Fudge Cottage!

Now where are my elasticated waist bike trousers.......................................... ..........

8_ball
24-07-13, 11:59 PM
Hi there I was thinking of popping over to your bash for a couple ????? I could not enter website to ask where the event is ??? I guess I will ask at the calne bike meet

Dabz
25-07-13, 12:26 PM
A few of us are on the WB Wales trip that day I'm afraid mate :/

Annie
25-07-13, 06:05 PM
Hi Nomad. I can't post a pic either and I am also the wrong side of forty :confused:
My question is what time is it all starting at yours on Sat 3rd. Would like to try and find time to pop in for 10 mins or so.
We also have our God Daughters 18th that night, typical, never rains but it pours.
If you can't find your elasticated bike trousers, I'm sure I can oblige.........................;):p

Swanny
25-07-13, 06:58 PM
Here you go

http://www.hellsangelsnomads.co.uk/shop/img/cms/London.Anniversary.png

Uber Dave
25-07-13, 07:06 PM
I just updated the settings for the file uploads. You should be now able to upload any image files up to 1mb in size with no limit on dimensions.

Have a go and see if it works, if not PM me and let me know.

Conehead
25-07-13, 09:06 PM
London is a bit far for me at the moment but maybe next time.

Hope you have a great day though.

Annie
26-07-13, 05:14 PM
That isn't the one. The one Nomad is talking about is the one in Norman Road, Swindon. Just for local lads and lasses. I was talking to some one today and they believe it is an afternoon, evening job. The bike show is being held in the church car park as they haven't enough room at the club house which is, virtually opposite.

RedSoul
27-07-13, 12:50 AM
Would have liked to have gone to this but unfortunately will be on the WB Wales do.

RedSoul
27-07-13, 01:21 AM
Will be going to calne bike show but where the feck is warf lawn next to fudge cottage.?sounds like something from brothers grim lol

81-Nomad
30-07-13, 02:31 PM
Hi Swanny, could you remove that London poster please?

The show/open day I was meaning is at
82-84 Norman Rd,
Gorsehill,
Swindon,
SN2 1AX

Bike registration from 11-1pm, bike show is going to be judged by Glen Dance from Rolling Art Motorcycles, judging at 3pm, trophy presentation around 4pm.

There will be a couple of stalls, barbecue and refreshments.

Admission is free, we will have a collection bucket out as we are trying to raise some money for the local church, being the good Christian fellows that we are we like to try and help the man upstairs maintain his extensive collection of houses of worship!

If anyone wants to stay on after the show we have a singer on at 9pm.

Yet again I've tried to upload a 185kb poster for this but am unable to because the site will not allow it.

If anyone wants further info please mail me here.

Uber Dave
30-07-13, 06:08 PM
Try again to upload it, I fixed the problem.

You should be able to edit your original post and attach it to that so that it comes up on the first post.

81-Nomad
31-07-13, 10:40 AM
Thirty third time lucky????????

I'm in shock but bloody glad it's worked at last!

81-Nomad
06-08-13, 10:48 PM
I'd like to thank everyone who came along at the weekend, it was a good day until the heavens decided to descend upon us for a while, but its Britain so to be expected!

I took some pictures of some of the bikes that entered the show and the winners too for all to see;

It looks like the pictures will need to be uploaded in instalments!

81-Nomad
06-08-13, 10:52 PM
More pictures from Hells Angels Nomads open day;

81-Nomad
06-08-13, 10:54 PM
And More pictures from the Hells Angels Nomads open day;

81-Nomad
06-08-13, 11:00 PM
And even more pictures from the Hells Angels Nomads open day!

81-Nomad
06-08-13, 11:04 PM
And now, the final instalment!

Thanks to everyone who entered their bike and all those who came along for a look.

Swanny
07-08-13, 08:06 AM
Looks like a good day, shame I couldn't make it

Dabz
07-08-13, 02:37 PM
looks like a good day, let us know when the next one is!

Annie
07-08-13, 05:59 PM
It was a good do. Just a shame I couldn't stay longer, the dreaded shopping had to be done.

Col
08-08-13, 10:14 AM
Nice bikes on display...love the big ape hangers and the style of the yellow '09' with the swept back high bars. :)

81-Nomad
16-08-13, 08:11 PM
We're going to have a party in november for all the local clubs who don't have a clubhouse, Wiltshire Bikers members included in this, where we'll open our clubhouse for you all to have a party/piss up.

We work the bar, hopefully get to know some of you lot better and have some music going on. We have a small dance floor area and plenty seating for everyone, I appreciate seating more myself now as I hit middle 40's!

Once the poster is done I'll put it up on here for you all to check dates etc.

Swanny
16-08-13, 08:18 PM
Look forward to it :cool:

Annie
17-08-13, 05:08 PM
Sounds good. Hope to be able to attend.