PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Bike

YMFB
02-07-13, 11:15 PM
*** STOLEN *** SERV Blood Bike stolen from Aldershot
Black Triumph Spring ST1050, registration VX07 OOC
"Between 0100 and 0300 this morning my bike was stolen from Aldershot. It is a black Triumph Sprint ST 1050. I was on duty at the time and therefore the bike was marked up as a blood bike for the evening. 2 locks and an alarm was apparently no match for the people that threw it in the back of their van and drove off. If anybody knows anything about this please tell me or report to Hampshire police/crimestoppers. The bike had two rear panniers attached to it when it was stolen and contained (amongst my blood bike gear) some personal items that I would be very happy to see again."
Lots of people have shared the original post (and shared copies of the original), but it doesn't give the registration number or any way of contacting the owner. Please note the reg number at the top of our post and that the owner Jamie is a member of SERV - Surrey & South London group. Please share this UPDATED post.
(Copied and pasted from FJ owners club forum via FB)

Uber Dave
03-07-13, 12:01 PM
Saw this on Fb as well last night. People will half inch anything these days. Hope its found soon!