PDA

View Full Version : Favourite track whilst riding

Rabb
26-06-13, 11:21 AM
What is your favourite song to ride to ?
Only one please.
I'll start it off

Full version of Freebird (10 mins)

Uber Dave
26-06-13, 11:47 AM
What is your favourite song to ride to ?
Only one please.
I'll start it off

Full version of Freebird (10 mins)

I usually just stick my ipod on shuffle and put up with the odd ones which I dont like so much. I have a load of mashup songs though by a couple DJs which I do like.

I actively try and avoid Heavy Metal and stuff with high BPM such as Prodigy and Pendulum as I find it increases my speed without realising sometimes, esp on long boring roads like Dual Carriageways and Motorways.

Nelly
26-06-13, 11:58 AM
Dont listen to music very often under the lid, but Metallicas Master of Puppets is a beauty, and any thing by the Manic Street Preachers.

Conehead
26-06-13, 04:26 PM
I prefer to listen to the bike.

If I had to listen to music then probably a mix of Metal and old school 70s & 80s.

wiltshire builders
26-06-13, 04:51 PM
Good one. But it's not the same without Steve Wright talking over the guitar solo.

Goldie
26-06-13, 04:57 PM
I always listen to moosick and can usually be seen singing/dancing at junctions & traffic lights. At the moment I'm listening to the Queens Of The Stone Age, Songs for the deaf. Exceptional album :D

Annie
26-06-13, 06:11 PM
Don't listen to music as I need to listen for the next rattle/knock from the engine so as I can explain to Ian, who then fixes it :D.
I normally sing at the top of my voice, completely out of tune, is there any other way?? On a Trike with no helmet, you really do get some looks, especially as I bob up and down as well. We all have our ways :rolleyes: ;)
Ride safe

napalm
26-06-13, 07:44 PM
My fave track is the sound of a screaming 918cc inline four, though like Annie, sometimes I sing to myself if bored!

Crosbie
27-06-13, 10:25 AM
When i listen to music out on the bike i think my fav which comes on most every time is Led Zeps Achillies Last Stand from the Remasters album. 10:22mins of amazing guitar over dubs, clean drumming and fast base (8 sting too for added amazeballs).

Gotta love the Zep

Jon_W
27-06-13, 01:22 PM
The sound track of a brit single....

Squashed_Fly
28-06-13, 12:43 PM
The sound track of a brit single....

Like Wonderwall? Or Common people?

cerruti
28-06-13, 06:37 PM
I only have music on if I'm out on my own.... either Kiss radio or some ole RnB on the Ipod.... If you see my bum wiggling about on the seat and a bit of helmet nodding, it's to Jump Around by House of Pain.

badbreed
30-06-13, 12:09 PM
I can't find earphones that feel comfortable or stay in my ears when I put my lid on.
So no favorite track for me yet.

Senna(Dan)
30-06-13, 06:20 PM
The sound of the F4 is enough for me, especially when you find a decent tunnel.

If not it tends to be a slow paced dance track to keep the revs down.

Birdylegs
01-07-13, 10:23 PM
Pearl jam footsteps once or Bruce springsteen born to ride David gutanmo or how ever it's spelled titanium or just my bikes engine which sounds better with a crash hat on.