PDA

View Full Version : Well done Iran 'corrupt bankers executed to death'

Stuntsunlimited
13-05-13, 09:45 AM
'Executed to death?' That's a bit much. But anyway, these guys get executed. We reward them with bonuses... Crazy!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=477_1368427634

Swanny
13-05-13, 06:09 PM
I know which option gets my vote :D

Conehead
13-05-13, 06:11 PM
I know which one too but dont want to get into a political fight so wont voice which one.

Stuntsunlimited
14-05-13, 04:51 PM
Yeah, don't offend anyone with healthy debate that challenges the status quo. Throughout history whe have killed people for that. Don't offend anyone... What I do find particularly offensive is the fact the House of Lords catering budget for last year was 5m pounds - while our elderly go cold and hungry.

Conehead
14-05-13, 07:43 PM
I think 4.5m was just for sausage rolls made from horse meat.

81-Nomad
22-05-13, 10:14 PM
Now we can see one of the reasons America and Israel want to start a war with Iran - they are exercising common sense in dealing with devious thieves, as everyone has said before me, we'd give them a bonus.

Come to think of it in the UK they'd probably get the run of a children's home too to see if anything there takes their fancy too!

Our country, like all of the "civilised" world is run by bankers who have politicians in their pockets.

Stuntsunlimited
23-05-13, 09:32 AM
Now we can see one of the reasons America and Israel want to start a war with Iran - they are exercising common sense in dealing with devious thieves, as everyone has said before me, we'd give them a bonus.

Come to think of it in the UK they'd probably get the run of a children's home too to see if anything there takes their fancy too!

Our country, like all of the "civilised" world is run by bankers who have politicians in their pockets.

Agreed fella!