PDA

View Full Version : Raffle at Calne Bike Show

Hazel-nut
12-05-13, 01:24 PM
As you may/may not know we are going to be having a stand at Calne bike show on July 27th.
At this event we will be running a raffle to raise funds to keep the forums running, in order to do this successfully we will be needing some prizes. If anyone would like to donate and prizes - they don't have to be bike related - this would be much appreciated.
Prizes can be given to myself of Dabz or Beamer, if you plan on taking them to the harp and crown it may be worth checking that one of us is going first as we don't go every week.

Gooz
12-05-13, 02:59 PM
I will donate free camping for 2 on Saturday night for you :)

Annie
13-05-13, 06:16 PM
Hi ya, I'll do a £20 voucher from Cobra Leathers for you, but as I don't get out n about that much, you'll have to collect it from the shop. Sorry to be a pain.

Hazel-nut
13-05-13, 09:10 PM
Thank you Annie! Would you be able to post it to us? If not I'm sure a nice member can pick it up for us :)

Annie
13-05-13, 10:30 PM
Give me your address and I'll pop it in the post for you.
I am trying to work out our rally dates so as I can hopefully shut the shop for the day and get there myself.
I'll have to be early or I'll never be able to park the 'beast'.
Hopefully see you somewhere out there on the road, if not maybe on the stand on the day.
:cool:

Red Zed 1
14-05-13, 11:48 PM
i have an unused cleaning kit you can have ,will bring it over on a weds..

Hazel-nut
15-05-13, 07:42 AM
Thanks Al, don't think we're going tonight but not sure about Beamer

Dabz
15-05-13, 10:24 AM
great stuff, thanks guys for the donations so far!

Hazel-nut
21-05-13, 05:10 PM
List of prizes donated so far:

WB hoodie
Free camping Saturday night
£20 Cobra leathers voucher
Cleaning kit
Bottle of whiskey
Body shop gift set

DC
21-05-13, 05:16 PM
Hi ya, I'll do a £20 voucher from Cobra Leathers for you, but as I don't get out n about that much, you'll have to collect it from the shop. Sorry to be a pain.

Hi Annie I'm in Swindon can pick it up from you and drop it to Dabz or Hazel at the Harp and Crown if you like ?

Hazel-nut
21-05-13, 05:43 PM
Hi Annie I'm in Swindon can pick it up from you and drop it to Dabz or Hazel at the Harp and Crown if you like ?

Thank you for the offer but it has already been posted and received :)

DC
21-05-13, 08:45 PM
Okey Dokey :cool:

Hazel-nut
29-05-13, 08:46 PM
Just bumping this to the top, we're going to need more prizes to do a decent raffle :)

redken1
29-05-13, 10:00 PM
Hazel, I will donate a prize - perhaps a DIY voucher or a bottle of spirits. Let me know which you would prefer or summit else.

Hazel-nut
30-05-13, 05:12 PM
Either would be brilliant ken, thanks

Hazel-nut
01-07-13, 07:33 PM
Still looking for prizes if anyone can help :)

Birdylegs
01-07-13, 10:15 PM
I got a Oxford tool kit rrp £15.00 to give you should I bring it to h&c next wensday ?

Hazel-nut
02-07-13, 05:09 PM
That would be good, thank you! We should be at the harp tomorrow (3rd July) but I not you can give it to Tina or ask Stacey to look after it and we can pick it up another day

Birdylegs
04-07-13, 11:27 AM
I've been full of cold for past few days and only made it half way there last night sorry but it's in a safe place I've also got a book carl foggety on bikes I was going bring I got a few books but as that's bike related it's something I was going bring also got hundreds of book about everything where I worked in book warehouse fight club is one book I've read in a day which made it in my rucksack was going leave case anybody was intrested

ALL-YEAR-BIKER
05-07-13, 12:20 PM
Hazel - you have a pm concerning raffle prizes.

Hazel-nut
05-07-13, 07:01 PM
We didnt get over to the harp either :/

Birdylegs
06-07-13, 01:10 PM
When is it ?

Hazel-nut
06-07-13, 03:38 PM
It's Saturday 27th so got a couple more weeks

Beamer
06-07-13, 07:33 PM
I've been given a bottle of red by the very kind Mr Kopite....will drop off before the bike meet :)

Red Zed 1
12-07-13, 10:41 PM
sorry i keep forgetting to bring my offering..rest assured it is now in the trike to bring along next weds..hopefully someone will be there to collect it.

Birdylegs
13-07-13, 12:12 AM
Got sat Nav now so should be going h&c with raffle prizes

ALL-YEAR-BIKER
17-07-13, 11:06 AM
Hi Hazel,

I can offer a free allyearbiker treatment worth £60 to any bike at my base in Studley to be booked within three months of the show. Also I'll donate a continental riding kit from continentalrider containing all you need to comply to regs whilst riding across the water.

Gooz
18-07-13, 03:30 PM
Why helloooo that's all weekend camping guys Friday and Saturday with a hallowed place riding in the lead rideout group but not sure how that will work with your raffle, maybe drawer it between yourselves before and you can have a Saturday night camp also for the daytime raffle, howzat ???? can someone meet me perhaps tonight in Calne to collect the wristbands and ride sticker ? have to go back to London till sunday once the meetings finished, Lansdown Strand 7 30 pm ???

Hazel-nut
18-07-13, 07:11 PM
The raffle will be happening in Saturday, we can't do a draw before because we won't be selling tickets until the day. Can you post the wristbands and stuff?

All year biker, those would be brilliant thanks :)

Gooz
21-07-13, 02:40 PM
I believe Raffle wristbands have been posted to Dabz, If not see me on the day and I will provide you with 2 Saturday nights camping and 1 lead ride out sticker :) , online auction anyone for the weekend camping ???? week to go peeps really need to know if their camping I suppose :) give me a call please Hazel hopefully we can sort something out for you.

Hazel-nut
21-07-13, 08:39 PM
Gooz, I have replied to your pm

We will be at the harp this week to collect anymore prizes which people wish to donate :)

redken1
22-07-13, 08:43 PM
Hi Hazel, tried to PM James, but for some reason I struggle with the new forum, probably just me. Anyway, apologies for leaving it so late - I will drop a bottle of spirits off at the H&C Wednesday for the raffle. Hope this is ok. If not ask James to message me on FB and I will make alternative arrangements to get it to you. Hope you all have a good day. I really wanted to attend this year, but unfortunately the customer I'm working for wants her house back ASAP.

Hazel-nut
25-07-13, 08:07 AM
Thank you for all the prizes, tickets will be £1 on Saturday if anybody would like the chance to win any of our great prizes ��

ALL-YEAR-BIKER
25-07-13, 08:17 AM
Hi Hazel - didn't make the meet last night is there somewhere I could drop off the prizes and leaflets today or tomorrow? Will you be setting up the stand tomorrow if so I could meet someone then anytime.

Hazel-nut
25-07-13, 07:21 PM
We will be setting up on Saturday morning from 830ish. We're going to be in out all day tomorrow so would you be able to bring them on Saturday?

ALL-YEAR-BIKER
25-07-13, 07:54 PM
Hmm -leaving for France 5am Saturday. I'm about all day tomorrow as not working so could drop off or meet somewhere to suit?

Hazel-nut
25-07-13, 09:54 PM
I'm at work all day and James is busy, if anyone else is reading this who can pick it up and get it to calne that would be great

Goldie
26-07-13, 08:39 AM
I'm in Chippenham,feel free to drop off at mine and I'll take over when I go tmrw

ALL-YEAR-BIKER
26-07-13, 11:25 AM
Thanks Goldie appreciated can you Pm me an address and a suitable any time after 4pm and I'll drop by. Or if you prefer call me 07973 373434.