PDA

View Full Version : Plod Laser Speed site

YMFB
12-04-13, 07:49 AM
Yesterday I was driving from Fonthill Hill Bishop to the A303 at Chicklade Bottom, there was a plod in black (no hi viz) sat on the Armco with his hand held speed device.

1/4 further along three of his colleagues were giving three drivers a hard time.

Personally I have never seen them there although its a route I use fairly often it's not every week.

Swanny
12-04-13, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the warning

Conehead
12-04-13, 06:21 PM
Cheers for the heads up, they seem to be everywhere at the moment

Rabb
12-04-13, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the info.
There was also two speed trap vehicles on the Warminster by pass (at two locations)
1. Car at Longleat lay-by
2. Van in lay-by close to back route into Warminster.

Senna(Dan)
12-04-13, 08:14 PM
Failed to meet their speeding ticket quota for last year then, smash as many in as possible in the first month?

Swanny
12-04-13, 08:31 PM
Nothing better to do :confused:

Stuntsunlimited
12-04-13, 08:34 PM
Failed to meet their speeding ticket quota for last year then, smash as many in as possible in the first month?

Sounds spot on!

81-Nomad
19-04-13, 06:14 PM
Guys, you need to look into Common Law/Statute Law and Fleet Admiralty Law.

We have all 3 running in the UK, sometimes they contradict each other but with people being conditioned to do as we're told by the government, people don't question it and pay the fines. The police aren't taught any of this because it would pickle their tiny little brains if they knew they were imposing laws upon people which actually don't apply.

For example, on You Tube a guy called Jon Harris gets pulled over by the cops for having no MOT, insurance or Tax. When being questioned he would not say it was his car, only his "mode of transport", he started asking the police which legal system they were prosecuting him under and they had to get their superior to come as they could not deal with this man. The Commissioner came and Jon was released without any charge.

The reason he only refereed to it as "his mode of transport" is in the Magna Carta, the document pretty much all capitalist society is loosely based upon, it states that "No Sheriff will take a mans horse, cart or mode of transport against his free will", this has never been repealed so can be used to overrule newer laws.

Many lawyers wont even go down this route as it means they aren't "playing the game" so to speak but I think it's worth learning about.

Under Common law, there is no such thing as a speeding offence. Common law states that someone has to have been hurt/robbed/disadvantaged for there to have been a crime committed, if nobody is effected there is no crime.

Common law also states the punishment must fit the crime. I tried this by deliberately getting a parking ticket, I bought an hours ticket and placed it upside down on my dash, 10 minutes into it they ticketed me. When the fine came through I wrote back apologising for the mistake and with a copy of my ticket. I never left the car park for 4 hours but due to them ticketing me after 10 mins they didn't know how long I was there so I offered to pay for the hour again.

I never heard any more from them because I offered to pay the correct amount (minimum time available) for parking, this is fair and just and had they taken me to court they would have lost.

This is fact folks and definitely worth learning about if you can.

QB1
19-04-13, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the info.
There was also two speed trap vehicles on the Warminster by pass (at two locations)
1. Car at Longleat lay-by
2. Van in lay-by close to back route into Warminster.

They were just outside Trowbridge today too.

Good to see them catching some of the little scrotes that think speeding in 30 limits acceptable.

Shame they dont stop a few more of the tossers using mobile phones too.

Swanny
19-04-13, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the info Nomad :)
I've spent a lot of time looking into the Freeman on the land movement (there are a few others here that understand it also)
Here's is a good site which I expect you've seen http://www.yourstrawman.com/
You don't need to pay a parking ticket it is nothing more than just a notice which you can lawfully ignore

The people trust is also doing some great work at claiming our sovereignty back
http://peoplestrust1776.org/
http://oppt-in.com/

redken1
21-04-13, 02:16 PM
Politics ???????????

Lips sealed

Swanny
22-04-13, 02:15 PM
Nope not politics, it's law

Gooz
24-04-13, 10:18 PM
CSA is Admiralty law believe it or not and boy do they hate it when you remind them of the fact............ closely followed by and sorry mate im not in or never have been in the ****ing navy !

81-Nomad
25-04-13, 03:05 PM
Swanny, I want to thank you for those links, I'd never seen the Strawman page, what a great and informative read.

This is the stuff we need to try and encourage others to read, if a greater number of the public got to know all this stuff we would have a chance at making changes for the better but with the media being owned by staunch Conservative (not the political party but their state of mind) Freemasons and Jews (Warner Brothers, 20th Century Fox, Disney, CBS, Fox etc) who are all part of the "world elite/illuminati/Bilderberg Group" (google them all, lots of stuff on You Tube because they can't get in on mainstream media).

I read an article written by an industrialist in the 1930's who had written that the country should not be strewn with people but they should be herded into massive cities which would be connected by major roads, this would make it easy to monitor them in the cities and on the roads. People should be discouraged from living in the middle of nowhere because the government would find it costly to monitor them and so there should be no sewerage or power made available to these people.

He also went on to discuss the importance of making sure televisions were affordable and that everyone had them because they were the perfect tool in the drive to condition and program the people into believing and following whatever the government said. He said the television was the perfect instrument for mind control and it was vital to allow the people to believe they live in a democracy even if it is just watered down slavery.

This is a heavy post, too much for most folk to swallow but congatulations to anyone who's looked at any of the stuff Swanny and I have mentioned, hopefully the mist will have cleared enough to make you think about what is really going on around us all.

QB1
25-04-13, 04:34 PM
Now I understand why this forum is going down hill

General bike chat !???

Swanny
25-04-13, 05:05 PM
I read an article written by an industrialist in the 1930's who had written that the country should not be strewn with people but they should be herded into massive cities which would be connected by major roads, this would make it easy to monitor them in the cities and on the roads. People should be discouraged from living in the middle of nowhere because the government would find it costly to monitor them and so there should be no sewerage or power made available to these people.

That's Agenda 21 which is being put into place right now

He also went on to discuss the importance of making sure televisions were affordable and that everyone had them because they were the perfect tool in the drive to condition and program the people into believing and following whatever the government said. He said the television was the perfect instrument for mind control and it was vital to allow the people to believe they live in a democracy even if it is just watered down slavery.

And now you know why television programs are called "programs" and why the government pushed for people to have digital TV ;)

Sorry QBee I wasn't aware that the forum was going downhill??

Scotty
25-04-13, 07:32 PM
Perhaps we need a new board for Conspiracy Theories...

Swanny
27-04-13, 10:44 AM
Swanny, I want to thank you for those links, I'd never seen the Strawman page, what a great and informative read.

Actually it's been updated with some new info since the last time I looked. I'm rereading it :D
http://www.yourstrawman.com/

Stuntsunlimited
27-04-13, 05:12 PM

This is the stuff we need to try and encourage others to read, if a greater number of the public got to know all this stuff we would have a chance at making changes for the better but with the media being owned by staunch Conservative (not the political party but their state of mind) Freemasons and Jews (Warner Brothers, 20th Century Fox, Disney, CBS, Fox etc) who are all part of the "world elite/illuminati/Bilderberg Group" (google them all, lots of stuff on You Tube because they can't get in on mainstream media).

This is a heavy post, too much for most folk to swallow but congatulations to anyone who's looked at any of the stuff Swanny and I have mentioned, hopefully the mist will have cleared enough to make you think about what is really going on around us all.

Yep more people should wake up!