PDA

View Full Version : ASDA's

Steev
08-04-06, 11:36 PM
Well hello everyone,

I have arrived here through a completely random meeting of a fellow biker at a local supermarket, I was very impressed by his lovely new stealth black R6 and struck up the inevitable conversation about how cool his bike is, how does he like it, etc etc.

Now to me, I am Scottish but have lived in England for the last 12 years. I have lived in Swindon for just over a year and before that I was in London where I met my girlfriend of 10 years and the mother of my two year old boy. I am a born again biker, used to ride 125's etc as a teenager etc. I done my DAS for reasons I will tell you about if I meet you nearly three years ago and reawakened an intense passion for bikes within myself. I initially used my bike (Bandit 600S) for commuting (between Swindon & London) but since I have moved my family to Swindon I generally ride at the weekends for fun.

I would love to meet some like minded guys for weekend ride outs or weekday holidays around the West Country.

I currently ride a Fazer Thou 04, I like to ride at all kinds of speeds, but I am sure I am the same as most PPL in the fact that I am aware that my bike is capable of much more than my lack of skill allows.

Cheers

Steve

SkyJawa
09-04-06, 12:40 AM
Hiya Steve - guess you bumped intop R6Neo then!!! :D

Welcome to the site - look forward to meeting you. I had an 05 FZ6 before my current Ninja - great bike, the thou is supposed to be really good though :D

BB
09-04-06, 09:47 AM
Welcome to you. :)

S2_Neo
09-04-06, 10:52 AM
Hello Mate, glad to see you Joined up!.

Yes, im the one you were talking too!, Lol.

Catch you at a meet soon!

P

benobiker
09-04-06, 04:30 PM
Hi Steev. New here myself. Dont tell them i said so but they are a very friendly cool crowd... They might get big heads...

SkyJawa
09-04-06, 05:31 PM
Hi Steev. New here myself. Dont tell them i said so but they are a very friendly cool crowd... They might get big heads...

Tooooo late :P Or do you mean the ones on our shoulders? :o ;D

zebedee1984
09-04-06, 05:52 PM
Hello Steev,

Fazers a cracking bike, good for the long haul and a bit of fun.

look forward to meeting you at one of our meets.

Are you interested in coming on Good Friday?

R1chie
09-04-06, 06:07 PM
welcome mate

as the boy zeb has said, get yourself along to the rideout on Good Friday

benobiker
09-04-06, 10:28 PM

Tut Tut..... well both ofcourse :o :D ;)

SkyJawa
09-04-06, 11:50 PM
:-[ :o ;D

Scott_W
10-04-06, 08:53 AM

There is only one man who can take a normal thread down to the gutters with one post! :P ;D

Back on topic, welcome to the site Steve and as the others have said, see if you can make it to the ride on GF. I've no idea what the weathers going to do, but I'm praying for a dry day!

Dabz
10-04-06, 11:55 AM
welcome to the site, glad to see the word is spreading!

SkyJawa
10-04-06, 12:34 PM
There is only one man who can take a normal thread down to the gutters with one post! :P ;D

Who's that then? http://www.dimensionguard.com/forum_phpBB/images/smiles/innocent.gif

Steev
11-04-06, 08:07 AM
Thanx very much for the warm welcome

The Friday meet sounds great

I've posted in there.

Amante_271
11-04-06, 10:09 AM

Who's that then? http://www.dimensionguard.com/forum_phpBB/images/smiles/innocent.gif

Pure and innocent to the end!!

Is that a halo I see or have you been playing with the tinsel and a wire coat hanger again? LOL

blurbiker247
11-04-06, 02:31 PM
Hi steev, welcome to the site, look forward to meeting you. Chris