PDA

View Full Version : New Calne member, just 2 minutes from the Lysley..

Jimbobbalooba
08-05-08, 04:54 PM
Hi all,

Looking forward to meeting some of you lot soon as I'm still relatively new to biking. Had a Bandit 600f for about 6 months and then stopped riding for a year (don't ask). Now I have a Black anniversary Triumph Daytona 955i... much nicer ;D

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r101/jamesmmeek/Daytona/2.jpg
Bye for now

Jim

Dabz
08-05-08, 05:44 PM
absolutely gorgeous bike mate! welcome to the forums :D

sburv
08-05-08, 06:32 PM
Wellcome to the forum.

I'm sure I will see you out soon enough being so close by :)

Hunar
08-05-08, 10:51 PM
welcome to WB, I keep telling people that 100% black bikes is the way to go, but they never believe me, they insist on riding these yellow and white ones around!

Pop along to the Salutation Inn on thursday nights, regular bike night, adn I believe thats become the 'official' WB meet up, and if you're lucky and Dabz turns up, he buys drinks all night, well thats what the rumour is anyway.

Kevinb
09-05-08, 08:44 AM
Black is definitely the new white.
I wear black boots, gloves, jacket, helmet and sometimes jeans. (before any comments I mean I sometimes wear blue jeans instead)
I think if car drivers can't see me in black being 300lb and 6'5" with my headlights on then they shouldn't be on the roads

Cheers

Kev

darrenatthesally
09-05-08, 09:56 AM
welcome to wb and what a bike :)

igbell
09-05-08, 11:33 AM
Yellow and welcome

Nope I dont agree Kev Red is the new Black

Jimbobbalooba
09-05-08, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the responses; I'm gonna go to the Lysley on Monday which is when I think you all meet up but, just out of curiosity, how do I know who you all are?

Are there particular bikes to look for...?

Oh and Black is and has always been the best colour...... to show up bugs! :-/

Jim

FJ_Biker
09-05-08, 12:39 PM
Hello Jim, will keep an eye out for you at the Lysley