PDA

View Full Version : hi

bikerbabe
24-05-08, 11:33 PM
hi my name is mandy and i found your site i am 26 and i love my motorbikes and want to make some more biking buddies .

Hunar
25-05-08, 09:59 AM
welcome to WB!

Dabz
25-05-08, 10:41 AM
welcome to wb Mandy :) what do you ride at the mo?

alanTDM
25-05-08, 10:48 AM
Hello Mandy and welcome to WB, so where abouts are you from? Wilts is a big county

bikerbabe
25-05-08, 10:55 AM
hi there people i dont have a bike at the moas my honda cbr 125 got stolen last year :-[ but i am working towards getting another bike i have my theory booked for 5th of june so i am working hard for that i used to live in melksham i was a former member of wiltshireriders but left there site due to it being more like a dating web site than a bike site and the fact my ex partner is a member of that site as well so i thought iwould spread my wings and find a decent site where people actually talk about bikes and do bike like things .

darrenatthesally
25-05-08, 11:03 AM
hi and welcome to wb goog luck on your theory. oh and you have just joined the mad house but we all like are bikes so you shoould be ok :)

bikerbabe
25-05-08, 11:05 AM
thank you very much i cant wait to get rid of my l plates so what is this site like for giving people pillion rides then when you do ride outs.

Ghost
25-05-08, 11:16 AM
Welcome to WB - don't worry - we all talk bikes and riding on here - many of us even ride them. Organised rideouts tend to be small scale but fun.

sburv
25-05-08, 11:22 AM
Hello and wellcome, I must admit it was only late last year I got rid of my L plates so know what your going through. It ain't easy but I'm sure if you want it that much you will get there.

We all tend to meet down the Sally past castle combe on a thursday night. If you need a lift let me know :)

Hunar
25-05-08, 12:08 PM
I don't know what everyone is like for giving pillions, I don't mind givign someone a ride if the GF isn't up for coming, probably the best thing to do when you see a ride out thread, is to ask in that thread if anyone has a spare seat, if someone has I am sure they will say so.

With the sunny weather hopefully coming up, there should be some ride outs coming up, I will certainly be trying to request/organise a few, and kicking people into going!

We might even let amante come in his CAR, just so we can load it up with stuff, like BBQ,s and food for when we stop, and camping equipment for an overnight stop!

Has no one warned you about Andrew yet?

oh dear!

Look... just ..... well..... try not to encourage him too much, please!!!!!

Dabz
25-05-08, 12:42 PM
That's a bugger about oyu having your cbr stolen :( good luck for the theory test though :D fingers crossed for you!

bikerbabe
25-05-08, 04:25 PM
thanks people for making me feel at home i feel a little left out of the bike scene as i live in gloustershire so i am at least a good hour and a half away from you lot so not sure when i would get the chance to meet up with you all but i would love to thats for sure . all i need is to get the cash together to get a bike. and where i live i am not far away from some of the best biking roads ever i am 10 mins away from fish hill if any of you have heard of it.

and whats this about andrew then why have i not to encourage him :)

Dabz
25-05-08, 04:44 PM
we have people from all over so don't worry about being a little way away! Weirdly most of our rides head southwards and I've always wondered why we don't head your way, so we can probably arrange to head in your direction at some point!

haven't heard of fish hill...sounds interesting?

bikerbabe
25-05-08, 04:59 PM
http://www.marts100.com/Photo_Pages/fish.htm have a look on there that should give you an idea as to what fish hill is like it is great fun if you love your twisties and ps why cant i get a picture to show up on my name bit like some of the peiple on here have any i deas

alanTDM
25-05-08, 11:33 PM
Had a look at the pics of Fish hill looks familiar isnt it on the Cirencester -M5 J11 road just down from The Air balloon pub on the roundabout?

bikerbabe
25-05-08, 11:37 PM
nope it not any where near there itis on the way to boadway which is the main a 44 heading towards evesham

alanTDM
25-05-08, 11:40 PM
Must of moved it then lol :) It looks similar to that A417 hill but there are no twisties on it :(

bikerbabe
25-05-08, 11:43 PM
yes they must of moved it lol so where you from then

alanTDM
25-05-08, 11:55 PM
yes they must of moved it lol so where you from then

im living in Monkton Farliegh between B-o-A and Bath but did live in Melksham for a while to long in fact!

bikerbabe
26-05-08, 12:11 AM
oh yes i know monketon my parents live in bowerhill

Bonnielass
26-05-08, 09:35 AM
Hi Mandy, good luck with you're theory, have you booked you're test yet?

Amante_271
26-05-08, 09:41 AM
Hi Mandy

Welcome, glad to see youve left the dark-side! Like most people here Im pure sweet and innocent... honest! ::) Its that Hunar chap you have to worry about :o If he doesnt get his medication... well lets just say the jacket with the sleeves that do up round the back cant control him!!! ;D

bikerbabe
26-05-08, 09:54 AM
hahaha amante i am glad to be a new member to this site and rosie my test will be booked as soon as i know i have passed my theory

bobthecod
26-05-08, 02:28 PM
Hello Mandy,

Firstly welcome to WB.

I live in Cheltenham during the week as I work in Tewkesbury. I commute back to Bowerhill at the weekends. So not to far away from you. If you ever need a lift just give me a shout.

bikerbabe
26-05-08, 04:31 PM
hey great news well next time your going to a meet pick me up on the way pleassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gravelrash
26-05-08, 07:28 PM
Welcome along Mandy. Fish Hill is heavily policed now adays. Usually a car just off the round a bout at the bottom. The first bend on the way up is a cracker. 180degree uphill dual lane. :-X.

Ade

furry-TLR
26-05-08, 08:46 PM
Rozzers round there now as well....geeeeeez

I love going down fish hill more, last bend sweeping long tight to the right I get the pegs down every time...

Going up it is good though, problem is trying to carry enough speed to keep the grip, but at the same time not going too fast as to run wide or lean too much...KTM last yr pissed on me going up it lol

bikerbabe
26-05-08, 09:00 PM
i just love fish hill i have taken my bike up and down it a few times and it's great funnot seen many coppers there i have to say thank my lucky stars lol

FJ_Biker
30-05-08, 11:31 PM
Hello Mandy, that’s a sh1t about your bike being nicked, maybe Hunar street security could help you

bikerbabe
31-05-08, 11:28 PM
yes fj biker maybe they could help me with my next bike when i get it and when i have made my mind up as to what i want

Hunar
01-06-08, 12:34 AM
Hello Mandy, that’s a sh1t about your bike being nicked, maybe Hunar street security could help you

hehe, my security team only work in MY street!