PDA

View Full Version : hello people!!!

Mar1k
24-06-08, 02:10 PM
im mark im 30 from westwood, been of the road bikes for a few years, but now have my new baby...... r1 still running her in, hope to see some of you soon, do you still meet up on fridays at the black horse? oh and im off to poole tonight if anyones up for it.

Hunar
24-06-08, 02:18 PM
welcome to the WB!!!

We have a weekly meet at the salutation inn near castle combe on a thursday, which is their bike night.

We also now have a monthly ride out, every second sunday of the month, first one is in july and we are going to poole. Feel free to tag along if you are able!

Dabz
24-06-08, 02:19 PM
westwood as in just outside of bradford on avon? same as me in that case :) where abouts? I often go to poole (tonight will be the 1st week missed in a month) so will see about riding down together :D

Mar1k
24-06-08, 02:31 PM
westwood as in just outside of bradford on avon? same as me in that case :) where abouts? I often go to poole (tonight will be the 1st week missed in a month) so will see about riding down together :D

yeah the same westwood, may go to avberry tomorrow instead not sure yet, ill post if im still going.

Dabz
24-06-08, 02:35 PM
cool, not many bikers in the village as far as I've seen! I'm at the top of The Pastures :)

Mar1k
24-06-08, 02:37 PM
cool, not many bikers in the village as far as I've seen! I'm at the top of The Pastures :)

im at the bottom

Iceman
24-06-08, 04:15 PM
Hi Mark,welcome to WB. I've been meaning to get down to Avebury myself sometime so I can meet you there if you wish?

Sue600
24-06-08, 05:44 PM
Hello there! [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Hunar
24-06-08, 06:08 PM

im at the bottom

Small world init!

Hunar
24-06-08, 06:11 PM

im at the bottom

Small world init!

A thought just occured to me as to why you not have seen Dabz already! He is well known for his covert skills, we all believed he was a myth or a legend untill he turned up at a WB meet, and even then there are some conspiracy theorists that claim it was merely a holographic image projected from a device hidden on BB. He is the king of stealth, the master of the shadows, which is why you may not have seen him!

Dabz
24-06-08, 08:33 PM
I was out washing the bike tonight but fortunately in the corner of a cul-de-sac so very little chance of being spotted...quick blast down and up the road to dry it off (very quick....no helmet, just in tshirt and jeans) then away again :P

igbell
24-06-08, 08:59 PM
Yellow and welcome my dear boy

FJ_Biker
24-06-08, 09:42 PM
Hello Mark

BoatingBiker
24-06-08, 09:53 PM
Hi Mark, i go to Poole most Tuesdays (except tonight, had to fix the tyres on the Galaxy), but from Salisbury, on a black & white triumph Bonnie or old Yamaha XJ650.

We may meet one day but needle in the hay stack comes to mind LOL

BB
24-06-08, 11:06 PM
Hi and welcome to WB. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] R1 eh? I won't be keeping up with you then! ;D

BB

Amante_271
25-06-08, 07:46 AM
I was out washing the bike tonight but fortunately in the corner of a cul-de-sac so very little chance of being spotted...quick blast down and up the road to dry it off (very quick....no helmet, just in tshirt and jeans) then away again :P
>:( TUT-TUT!!! >:(

Welcome to the site Mark, or as I like to call it - The Home for the Moderately Bewildered!!

KP
25-06-08, 07:17 PM
hi mark and welcome, look forward to having a spin out with you some day, trowbridge here. :)

Bonnielass
25-06-08, 08:20 PM
Hello mark and welcome

Bonnielass
25-06-08, 08:25 PM

I was walking down the road the other day, a bike went past and the rider had no helmet on like it was normal to have no helmet, do you think he forgot??!! :o

bobthecod
26-06-08, 06:10 PM
Hi Mark,

Welcome to WB

Ghost
26-06-08, 11:07 PM
Welcome