PDA

View Full Version : Yippeee! i'm on

Sheena
02-07-08, 02:35 PM
Good day to you All,
I'm new to all this so be gentle with me ;)

Right where to start ...... some one once said to me yr never to old .... so here i'm a 50yr old young at heart , just passed her CBT wanna be bike chick, wishing i had done this i my twenties :-[ but hey i'll get there in the end .

I do attend lots of bike meets Ayvbury,Poole just been to the Farm Yard and even went to Daytone in March ;D so lookin forward to bummpin into you ALL somewhere sometime soon HA!

PS: sorry not pics of my bike as yet ...... i have a Honda Shadow for now .

igbell
02-07-08, 03:19 PM
Yellow and welcome to the Site

Dabz
02-07-08, 03:32 PM
welcome to wb :D

Sue600
02-07-08, 03:44 PM
Hi there! Well done on the CBT, you looking to take your test soon? DAS?

Sue

Hunar
02-07-08, 04:12 PM
welcome to the WB, we have a ride out planned for the 13th of july, hope you can come, more info can be found here

http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1213634385

we use the commonly used 'marker system', if you're not aware of it (most 'ride out' clubs I know of and certainly all the ones I am a member of use it) you can find it here

http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1213402375

darrenatthesally
02-07-08, 05:00 PM
hello and welcome to wb look forward to seeing you out and about well done on your cbt. you will soon see you have found the mad house

Kevinb
02-07-08, 05:15 PM
Hello

Sheena
02-07-08, 05:40 PM
Thank you all for yr kind welcomes :-*

Not sure if the Poole ride out might be a little far for me , think i might slow people down :( but i will have a good think about it, Thanks

SheX

Bonnielass
02-07-08, 05:41 PM
Welcome to the site from another more 'senior' lady biker 8-)

sburv
02-07-08, 05:41 PM
Hello and welcome. Well done on your CBT. Our weekly meet is at the Sally on a Thurday afternoon :)

bobthecod
02-07-08, 06:15 PM
Hello and welcome

When are you looking to take your test...? before or after the new test regime starts later this year?

kaka
02-07-08, 10:01 PM
hello & welcome

Ride to be free

schwee
03-07-08, 12:15 PM
Hello, welcome aboard.

Hunar
03-07-08, 06:31 PM
Thank you all for yr kind welcomes :-*

Not sure if the Poole ride out might be a little far for me , think i might slow people down :( but i will have a good think about it, Thanks

SheX

If you want to come on your bike its not a problem, we don't like to exclude people where possible, adn Poole isn't a long run, and as I am leading it won't be a lighting fast pace either. There will be a back marker behind you at all times and a marker will be waiting for you at each junction to show you the direct to go. If you're still not sure you want to attend the run on your bike, its possible that someone may have a pillion seat going if you fancey that instead.

We have a thread with some pillion tips here

http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1213403689

Well worth a look for new and experienced pillions alike.

BB
06-07-08, 05:39 PM
Hi and welcome to WB. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Sheena
07-07-08, 09:34 AM
If you want to come on your bike its not a problem, we don't like to exclude people where possible, adn Poole isn't a long run, and as I am leading it won't be a lighting fast pace either. There will be a back marker behind you at all times and a marker will be waiting for you at each junction to show you the direct to go. If you're still not sure you want to attend the run on your bike, its possible that someone may have a pillion seat going if you fancey that instead.

We have a thread with some pillion tips here

Hi ,
Thanks for that will have a long hard think about it , pillion might be an option just to get to meet you all ....untill i get a few more Miles under my belt ;D

Sue600
07-07-08, 06:30 PM
I'll be back marker, it's no problem if you want to bring your own bike... more than happy to ride at your pace. You might feel a bit less vulnerable with someone putting some space between you and the cars behind too. :D

Sheena
07-07-08, 08:59 PM
http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q400/alethea21/Picture071-1-1.jpg

Me and my other toy!

Iceman
07-07-08, 09:19 PM
Aye,come aboard Lassie! You're more than welcome to join our wee clan!

Amante_271
08-07-08, 06:29 AM
Hi ya!

Welcome to the mad house!

Hope to see you around. The Sally at Castle Combe on a Thursday EVENING is a good place to meet up for a social drink & a chat. Also would be good to see if your better looking in real life compared to how great you look in your photo!! ::)

I expect I will get told off for saying that, but Im not afraid to tell a pretty woman she looks.... pretty (& young!)

:-*

Hunar
08-07-08, 10:25 AM
Hi ya!

Welcome to the mad house!

Hope to see you around. The Sally at Castle Combe on a Thursday EVENING is a good place to meet up for a social drink & a chat. Also would be good to see if your better looking in real life compared to how great you look in your photo!! ::)

I expect I will get told off for saying that, but Im not afraid to tell a pretty woman she looks.... pretty (& young!)

:-*

OK who let him off his leash? Iggy fetch the muzzle, I'll confirm that booking to the vet, lets get him sorted out once and for all!

bigyam
08-07-08, 01:59 PM
Hello wanna be bike chick, remember your only as old as the man you feel ;D

Kevinb
08-07-08, 02:01 PM
My wife must feel like she's croaked then

Cheers

Grandad

KP
08-07-08, 07:33 PM
hiya and welcome :)

igbell
08-07-08, 09:38 PM
I am with you Hunar, lets get the vet to snip Amante..... ;D ;D ;D

Amante_271
09-07-08, 11:19 AM
YELP!!! :o

Runs for cover holding the family jewels!!!

>:(
Ps. Not fair... I was just being nice! Not my fault if you dont have the balls to tell a woman she looks atractive!

Sheena
09-07-08, 03:12 PM
Ha! thanks for that, will remember that you will be the one walking funny..... No Balls Amante............ ;D

Just got back from Poole this morning soaked wet through and a very poor turn out:'( went for last nights bike meet, let hope the weather is much better for sun!

SheX

Hunar
10-07-08, 01:23 PM
YELP!!! :o

Runs for cover holding the family jewels!!!

>:(
Ps. Not fair... I was just being nice! Not my fault if you dont have the balls to tell a woman she looks atractive!

What will you do with the free hand then?

sburv
11-07-08, 12:50 PM
I am with you Hunar, lets get the vet to snip Amante..... ;D ;D ;D

I have got two bricks out in the back garden if it helps.

igbell
11-07-08, 01:53 PM
Wicked, lets do it, oh does anybody have a bottle of whiskey Amante can drink before hand ;D ;D

spiderman
11-07-08, 07:18 PM
hello there, new to motorcycling so thought i best ge ton here and say hello. hoping to make the pool run sunday

FJ_Biker
13-07-08, 07:50 PM
Hello bijoubiker