PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Ninja250R
23-07-08, 09:54 AM
Hi, Sam from Melksham here. I'm a fairly new rider, passed my test last year but only just bought my first bike. Dead pleased to have found this site as none of my mates have bikes & it's not as much fun riding around on your tod :-( so looking forward to coming along to some of your bike meets as soon as I've covered some more miles & gained confidence on the bike!

igbell
23-07-08, 09:56 AM
Why hello there, and welcome along to us :D

darrenatthesally
23-07-08, 11:28 AM
hi and welcome to the wb hope to see you at the sally soon :)

Sheena
23-07-08, 12:02 PM
Welcome Sam,

You will soon have lots of new friends i'm sure :) Enjoy!

sburv
23-07-08, 12:50 PM
Hi Sam and welcome.

Nice choice of bike, got to love ninjas. Nice name too (also the same as mine ;D.

Get yourself along to the Sally on a Thursday. If you want someone to ride down with if your unsure just let me know and we could go down together.

Enjoy

Kevinb
23-07-08, 01:08 PM
Hi

My wife loves the thought of a 250 Ninja.
How are you getting on with it?

Kev

Ninja250R
23-07-08, 01:34 PM
Hi Kev

I'm getting on great with the bike. It's quite an upright riding position for a sports bike so good for new riders like myself. I haven't read anything negative in all the reviews I've read apart from they don't rate the IRC tyres especially in the wet but to be honest being a new rider I wouldn't know how a good set of tyres feel compared to these ones! So yes I'm really pleased with it & think they're great value for money!

Sam

Iceman
23-07-08, 03:45 PM
Hi sam and welcome to the site. My son was looking at the Ninja 250R last week (a green one, or are they all green?) and it looks good. When you're up to it pop down to one of the bike meets and introduce the bike(and yourself if you wish) lol.
;)

r1rebel
23-07-08, 04:00 PM
welcome and I am sure you will find the bike meets most appreciative, you never know you might get some excellent riding tips from the older of the bretheren!!!!

hope to see you soon!! :D

wingrider
23-07-08, 04:57 PM
Hello and welcome to WB :)

Ninja-Nan
23-07-08, 05:14 PM
Welcome Sam. I did my cbt in september, and then hardly rode my bike until about 3 months ago, as I was scared of it. But since then I've started riding it every day and I go on a ride out with my son every weekend and its surprising how much my confidence has grown. Now instead of watching tv in the evenings I want to be out. Anywhere!! I don't care. I'm now taking my test in a couple of weeks. IF I can master the flipping U-Turns.

KP
23-07-08, 06:25 PM
hi sam and welcome, from a former melksham resident lol :o

sburv
23-07-08, 07:15 PM
(a green one, or are they all green?)

I've seen them in green and also in black.

I would have to go for a black one myself :)

Mar1k
23-07-08, 09:22 PM
welcome sam, if you want to come up the sally, i go through melksham by the wilts famers roundabout arund 6:30-40ish, can wait there tomorrow if you want.

BB
24-07-08, 12:27 PM
Hi and welcome to WB, look forward to meeting you sometime.

BB

Hunar
24-07-08, 02:04 PM
welcome

jonnydangerous
24-07-08, 04:10 PM
hi, nice bike the 250r, dont worry about changing the tyres yet, just learn the bike, and jhave loads of fun, cant wait to hear one on a loud pipe reckon they will sound nice.
as im an old git, i can remember the GPX250, and ZZR250, think they used the same/similar motor,a nd they were pretty good too.

see you out there.

Jd.