PDA

View Full Version : This is the first time on a Forum

Wajjiecat
23-07-08, 08:33 PM
Hi all,

I've not been on a forum before (& I'm a bit nervous).

I've been biking for about 15 years or more.

I ride a 200 Suzuki (to go to work and back) and a 750 Suzuki (my 'Baby').

I moved into Swindon about 2 years ago, and trying to find some good roads, and places to meet.

I've been to Avabury a couple of times on a Wednesday, but I'm looking for somewhere else to go for a ride out.

Been looking on this forum, and seen that WB meet up at the 'Sally' on a Thursday.

I'll see if I can find it tomorrow (I've had a look on the map), and at least it's a ride out.

Hope to meet up with some of you soon.

Wajjiecat.

KP
23-07-08, 08:44 PM
hey no need for nerves in here, your most welcome hope to meet up with ya soon........kev

sburv
23-07-08, 08:52 PM
Hello & welcome.

Everyone is really friendly here no need to be shy.

Hope to see you out and about soon :)

Ninja-Nan
23-07-08, 09:10 PM
Welcome to Wiltshire Bikers. This is the first forum I've ever been on, and everyone is just great.

Mar1k
23-07-08, 09:17 PM
this is the first forum ive been on, only been on about a month been to loads of meets, met a lot of nice people, come on down the sally, look foward to seeing you there.

oh, and welcome by the way.

Snowy
23-07-08, 09:21 PM
Hello and welcome.

Iceman
23-07-08, 10:06 PM
Hi and welcome mate! If you want to go to Sallys ''Salutation inn" thursday then you can follow me as I live in Swindon. What time are you available?
I live in West Swindon, and head out via the purton to Wootton Bassett road and then either Malmsebury or Chippenham route! Hunar' lives East Swindon so he'll be more than happy for you follow him out If you live his end and meet me in Wootton Basset.

Kevinb
24-07-08, 08:31 AM
Hello

Don't be nervous (Be afraid)
No only joking. We have a good laugh on here.
May see you over George White's soon.

Cheers

Kev

BB
24-07-08, 12:23 PM
Hi and welcome to WB!

No need to be nervous - we are a friendly bunch on here.

BB

Hunar
24-07-08, 02:03 PM
welcome, a few of us live in swindon (or is that survive in swindon!) so you are more than welcoem to join us for the ride out to the sally!

FJ_Biker
25-07-08, 08:49 PM
Hello Wajjiecat hope you are keeping well, that car behind you Thursday was a right arse hole

igbell
25-07-08, 10:11 PM
Hi'd hi biker...
Hello and welcome