PDA

View Full Version : Just saying Hi

RoyalEnfieldRob
26-05-09, 01:35 PM
Hi all!!

Just like to say a big "hello" and cheers to the guys Dad and I were talking to on Sunday night at the Moonrakers @ Devizes.

By the way, any news on the chap who had a spill on the ride out?

Cheers for now

Rob

igbell
26-05-09, 02:05 PM
Yellow and Welcome

BB
26-05-09, 05:15 PM
Hi & welcome to WB from another Trowbridge rider. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

There is mention of the faller on another thread somewhere, if I recall correctly he has a selection of cracked ribs!

BB

Basher
26-05-09, 05:43 PM
Hello mate, welcome :D

KP
26-05-09, 06:15 PM
hello and welcome :)

Kevinb
26-05-09, 06:40 PM
Hello from another Trowbridge biker.
Very nice bike. I'll keep an eye out for you.

FJ_Biker
26-05-09, 06:51 PM
Hello Rob

steveo
26-05-09, 07:05 PM
hello and welcome mate

Ryan
26-05-09, 11:05 PM
hi, welcome to WB

BB
26-05-09, 11:31 PM
Come to think of it I ought to encourage you to join Bath Classic as you have a Connie! Post a pic of her please 8-)

BB

RoyalEnfieldRob
27-05-09, 09:09 AM
Hi guys!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Here's a piccy of my Connie....or "Old Smokey" as named by a fellow member of the Royal Enfield Owners Club! This picture was taken in early Jan '09 when I bought it. I'll get some more up to date ones up in the Gallery soon

Cheers for now

Rob

Chrissie
27-05-09, 09:18 AM
Hi Rob, neat bike [smiley=thumbsup.gif] I went on an off-roading day last friday and would you believe it one of the brave guys took a Royal Enfield with us, through the woods and over Salisbury Plain, poor bike it just didn't seem fair. It did cough and splutter at one stage, then finally gave up on a stretch of road on the way back, but I've no doubt they'll have it sorted by now. ;D

Chrissie

Steve-VFR
27-05-09, 12:43 PM
That bike looks rather snazzy mate, and welcome to WB! Will hopefully see you out and about soon

Kevinb
27-05-09, 01:30 PM
Rob

Did I see you at the B-O-A fun day?
I was talking to the chap who used to work at Sleightholmes.

Kev

RoyalEnfieldRob
27-05-09, 02:41 PM
Rob

Did I see you at the B-O-A fun day?
I was talking to the chap who used to work at Sleightholmes.

Kev

Yeah I was there, and the chap you were chatting to is my Dad. He bought my Indian Royal Enfield Bullet when I got the Connie

Wajjiecat
27-05-09, 04:10 PM
Hi Rob, and welcome to WB.

We were talking at the 'Moonrakers' last Sunday.

I've got the Suzuki GSX 750 'Retro', in Blue & White, and with the 'Z' thou for sale.

Glad you joined the forum.

Hope to catch up with you and your Dad again soon.

Take it easy.

Ride Safe.

Wajjiecat aka Perry.

darrenatthesally
27-05-09, 05:27 PM
hi and welcome to the wb

BB
27-05-09, 07:01 PM
Nice looking bike, is that a touch of wiring remedials I see there? What year is she? I'm not terribly up on Connies but there used to be one kicking around in the garage here - A little too big & heavy for me! lol

If you are in the REOC you probably already know a few Bath Classic members?

B

dazlow
27-05-09, 07:02 PM
Hi and welcome,
Daz

RoyalEnfieldRob
28-05-09, 09:42 AM
Nice looking bike, is that a touch of wiring remedials I see there? What year is she? I'm not terribly up on Connies but there used to be one kicking around in the garage here - A little too big & heavy for me! lol

If you are in the REOC you probably already know a few Bath Classic members?

B

Yeah there's a few wires hanging about in that pic. Mainly alternator and loom wires. Thats how I bought it, so converted from 6V to 12V seeing as I didn't have to disturb the loom.

It's a 1960 Connie.

Cheers

Rob