PDA

View Full Version : Biker Girl landed......

Roxy
18-05-09, 01:46 PM
Hello to one and all.

Passed test in Jan this year after years of pillion. Can't believe I didn't do it before now..havinga blast!

Got a Bandit 600, live in Bath and would love to meet some girls and boys to ride out with. Joined local bike club and you can never have enough biker mates!

Be great to hear from you all. ::)

Kevinb
18-05-09, 01:58 PM
Hello & welcome Roxychick.
You found the details on the Motorbike forum then?

Cheers Kev

SmallButCute22
18-05-09, 02:03 PM
Yay another girly [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Welcome to WB's....lots of ace people on here.....look forward to hopefully meeting you some time.

;D

Roxy
18-05-09, 02:08 PM
thanks Kev...another good site!!

igbell
18-05-09, 03:08 PM
Yellow and welcome

6T
18-05-09, 04:08 PM
welcome to wb roxychick [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

steveo
18-05-09, 04:31 PM
hello and welcome to wb mate

KP
18-05-09, 04:50 PM
hello and welcome along :)

BB
18-05-09, 05:55 PM
Hi and welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Azrall
18-05-09, 06:22 PM
welcome!

Basher
18-05-09, 06:38 PM
Hello Roxychick :) and welcome to wb. You will like it on hear as they are a nice bunch, I am also a new member :D

Roxy
18-05-09, 08:33 PM
thanks everyone for the warm welcome...I'm hoping to meet up with new mates and do the whole biking thing! whatever that is!! lol.

I will try and get along to a meeting in the next fre weeks or if anyone fancies a spin this weekend I am around...let me know!

[smiley=happy.gif]

BB
18-05-09, 08:41 PM
Have a look in Meets and Rideouts - there is a run planned for bank holiday Monday [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Davey
18-05-09, 08:42 PM
Hello 8-)

FJ_Biker
18-05-09, 09:02 PM
Hello roxychick

Chrissie
18-05-09, 09:39 PM
Hiya Roxy

Look forward to seeing you out on a ride, welcome. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roxy
18-05-09, 10:04 PM
right so can someone help me get my photo on here please!!

RICHIEWORLD
19-05-09, 07:09 AM
::)hello roxy.

weefrenchie
19-05-09, 08:16 AM
Hi roxychick and welcome! :)

no idea how to post a picture I'm afraid :(

schwee
19-05-09, 10:03 AM
Welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Blackandchrome
19-05-09, 01:07 PM
Hi roxychick.
Welcome to the Wiltshire Bikers.
I hope you get your photo up soon.
I struggled for a while; but there are instructions available; and even I had success. ::)
Make sure its a recent Photo!
So we can all recognise you when we meet. [smiley=happy.gif]

Bonnielass
19-05-09, 06:49 PM
hello and welcome

Roxy
19-05-09, 07:46 PM
HOOOORRAHHHHHHH I DID IT!!

I actually managed to get my photo on here.. I think it may have been a bit of a flook but it's here so I wont complain.

I hope this weather clears up I'm suppose to be out tomorrow night with the bike club! not that keen on getting wet!

think it may be a waterproof's night! bah humbug. :(

Basher
19-05-09, 08:07 PM
were is your pic ?

Roxy
19-05-09, 08:44 PM
can you not see it? I can so assumed it was on here...bugger have I done something to fluff it up? It wouldn;t surprise me. not the best with these things. lol ::)

Honda_Star
19-05-09, 09:17 PM
welcome to the site - hope to see you out and about soon! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Blackandchrome
19-05-09, 10:05 PM
Hello again roxychick.
Sorry you are having problems with your photo; just the same for me when I joined a short while ago. :-[
Go to Members Forum and read Posting Pics.......
It may help you to get that elusive photo up for all of us to see.
Fingers crossed for good weather tomorrow. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ryan
19-05-09, 11:41 PM
howdy, welcome to WB :) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Carbonkid
20-05-09, 11:05 AM
Welcome to WB... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Iceman
20-05-09, 03:11 PM
welcome! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bubbly_Biggles
21-05-09, 11:05 AM
Another biker girl - well done you!!

See you around at meets hopefully and happy riding.

Roxy
21-05-09, 09:07 PM
aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this is driving me mad.

all I want to do is put my picture on here and I can't...why is it so bloody hard??

I've tried just about everything..and got nothing!

>:(

Roxy
21-05-09, 09:08 PM
aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this is driving me mad.

all I want to do is put my picture on here and I can't...why is it so bloody hard??

I've tried just about everything..and got nothing!

>:(

dazlow
21-05-09, 09:33 PM
you've got blonde hair! that's not nothing lol [smiley=happy.gif]

Roxy
21-05-09, 09:37 PM
oh ha ha very funny dazlow...didn't take long for the ole blonde jokes to come out...well at least if you can see my hair colour then I must have done something right and there should be a picture on here..so I'll give myself a pat on the back for completing the task sucessfully...I hope! lol ;D

dazlow
21-05-09, 09:49 PM
No still No picture! I was guessing you were blonde. lol
Pictures there really, you sussed it, clever blonde, dangerous! lol
welcome and happy riding.

Roxy
21-05-09, 09:55 PM
phew...thank the big man for that..I was beginning to think I was going mad! clever blonde and dangerous eh...well I will take that as a compliment... so where is your photo??
thanks for the welcome, they seem to be a nice bunch on here and maybe see you out on a run sometime. I'll be the blonde one with the pink lid! lol ;D

dazlow
21-05-09, 09:58 PM
My pic is on there! lol
Yeah seem friendly enough though I haven't been on a ride yet as away with work. Get back sat morning so hopefully will be riding to Poole as my first Mon if no rain.

BB
21-05-09, 10:06 PM
Thought a couple of the comments rang a bell, now the pics up I know who this is - deffo a dangerous blonde! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Good to see you on here Roxychick, enjoy!

BB

Roxy
21-05-09, 10:11 PM
BB - ah well I am my fathers daughter and it is in the blood so dangerous for sure! hee hee

Dazlow - your feet in the picture seem a little distance off the pegs and floor...you sure you can ride!! lol ;D

dazlow
21-05-09, 10:17 PM
I'm fine once i get going! as long as I don't have to stop lol. Will wear heels and L plates.

Roxy
21-05-09, 10:23 PM
platforms and plates....I'll spot you a mile off and keep my distance!

dazlow
21-05-09, 10:30 PM
Thanks!!!! Remember I'm a newbie as well and will be all shy and on my own lol. Promise no blonde cracks and will leave the platforms for my nights on the town.

Roxy
21-05-09, 10:47 PM
hey no worries...I get all the jokes from the bike club I joined so I am use to it. Not many girls out there and so it would be nice to meet a few more. Thought I would join here and hopefully make some new mates male and female to ride with..maybe see yo Monday then.

Fazer_Quest
22-05-09, 07:57 AM
Well I can see the picture, and FazerQuest likes what he see's! :D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roxy
22-05-09, 09:29 AM
Thanks FQ. boys will be boys! ;D

Blackandchrome
22-05-09, 01:44 PM
WB's First Intelligent Blonde!
The picture was worth the wait, Roxy.
Not only Intelligent but glamorous too!
Reckon I should give my Tractor a wash and polish and dress to impress! [smiley=happy.gif]

SmallButCute22
22-05-09, 03:59 PM
WB's First Intelligent Blonde!
[smiley=happy.gif]

Ahem.....I'll pretend I didn't read that :(

thespirit3
22-05-09, 05:27 PM
Welcome to you too - I regularly pop over to Bath and Bristol :)

Gerry
22-05-09, 06:46 PM
Hi and welcome Roxy :)

Another Newbie here, they seem like a great bunch of peeps on here, very friendly.

Probably even more friendly if you're blonde & topless :o

Cheers
G
(bald & toupeeless) :(

Roxy
22-05-09, 11:36 PM
GATSO - blonde and topless...now that made me laugh..you boys are all the same..I actually have a strapless dress on but you just can't see the top of it.. like I said earlier boys will be boys! hee hee..

I can assure you that I will have my leathers on for Monday. No dresses required.

TRACTOR DRIVER - I'll gratefully accept the compliments thank you

roxy ::)

Fazer_Quest
23-05-09, 09:03 AM
GATSO - blonde and topless...now that made me laugh..you boys are all the same..I actually have a strapless dress on but you just can't see the top of it.. like I said earlier boys will be boys! hee hee..

I can assure you that I will have my leathers on for Monday. No dresses required.

TRACTOR DRIVER - I'll gratefully accept the compliments thank you

roxy ::)

I wish you never told us that! My lttle bit of imagination has disappeared in a cloud of smoke! :'(

Roxy
23-05-09, 12:12 PM
sorry to disappoint you FQ... hee hee...nevermind I'm sure you will survive. if its topless girls you want I think u may be on the wrong website!

roxy [smiley=happy.gif]

Roxy
23-05-09, 12:13 PM
anyway..the sun is out so I'm off on the bike to cheddar for a blast..hope you all have a good day.

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

ONFIRE
24-05-09, 11:37 PM
Hello & Welcome 8-)

Steve-VFR
26-05-09, 10:57 PM
Hey, and welcome to WB even though I'm newer than you haha

Roxy
27-05-09, 07:07 PM
thanks Steve-VFR

it wont take long to settle in!

roxy
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

dazlow
27-05-09, 07:13 PM
Hey Roxy,
Active member already, blimey you must be waffling some. Your be a Platinum Member before my next ride out. lol [smiley=happy.gif]

Roxy
27-05-09, 07:25 PM
Hey Daz - well karl r6 was trying to get a rise out of me on a different thread...so many replies needed! I take it the membership status depends on the amount of posts you do...well at this rate it wont take me long! hee hee ;D

and us girls can chat can't we (save you boys from saying it!) ::)

I've also jumped on board with the weekend away so had to put a pennies worth in on that too!

hope the leave is enjoyable!

roxy ;)

dazlow
27-05-09, 07:29 PM
Better than being at work! Was in Bath today watching Hannah Montanna movie lol Can't get better than that! :D

Roxy
27-05-09, 07:37 PM
ooh you are so lucky!!! I guess that movie was chosen by a certain little girl!! (I like her already - making you sit through that torture! hee hee) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I had to sit through High School Musical the other week - it was horrifying!! I had nightmares about all those perfect kids with perfect teeth, smiles, voices and lives!! AARRGGHHHH

you will have to chat some to catch up with me now! Holiday is always better than work (and I love my job)

roxy :)

dazlow
27-05-09, 07:43 PM
Gonna stop adding to your count then lol. I'm saying hello to every newbie from the past month or so lol. Can beat your High School Musical movie experiance. I had to go to the High School Musical at Brighton Theatre lol. A thousand kids with pom poms lol. I made a crap cheerleader! lol Kept getting out of rythem lol ;)

Roxy
27-05-09, 07:50 PM
ha ha ha...now thats funny!! You poor thing, But I'm not surprised you were a crap cheerleader...guys have no rhythm and I bet the skirt kept riding up too! Can't see it being your bag baby!! ;D ;D

You keep on with the posts Daz...and I am still laughing at the thought of you and all those kiddies with pom poms!!! hee hee hee

roxy ;)

dazlow
27-05-09, 08:14 PM
I've got loads of rythem! If I hadn't joined to serve queen and country I would have been a professional lol. So when's your next ride out planned for?

Roxy
27-05-09, 10:35 PM
not sure...Have wedding to attend this weekend (sisters not mine!) and then off to Jersey weekend after so unless its a run one evening in the week it will be after 10th June...pants really as thats such a long time away. Think I may have to try and get a ride in the next few days.

How about you?

gues youare rather stuck to getting them in before you finish leave?

roxy

Fazer_Quest
27-05-09, 10:47 PM
I had to watch the HM movie too, but I actually thought it was real good! :-[

Roxy
27-05-09, 10:58 PM
OMG FQ..thats terrible news! how could any adult actually enjoy HM? I think that you've been dragged into that false perfect world they live in!! hee hee ;D

I've only had to sit through one of the High School Musicals and that was enough.

Anyway Daz I will not believe that any guy has rhythm until I see him dance! (nearly all men have 2 left feet and if you see a guy who can dance then he is in the minority) But feel free to prove me wrong chick! ;)

roxy

Fazer_Quest
27-05-09, 11:08 PM
I think it was the false perfect world they live in that made me like it!

Never really liked the HSM ones though! I'm more into the animated films for the kids like Monsters V. Aliens, now that was funny! ;D

Roxy
28-05-09, 09:47 AM
I'm more of an ice age/toy story/monsters inc/flushed away girl..they are all wasted on children..far too many subtle jokes for the munchkins to understand.

well the above or the moto gp!! perfect viewing.

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]