PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!!!

Amante_271
08-10-09, 11:42 PM
Just when you thought you were safe.....

I thought I should say "Hello" here as due to the joys of BT Broadband cutting ALL the wires/cables outside my house recently I got cut off.

For those of you who dont know me Ive been a member (& a moderator) for nearly 3 years and (when its not having major problems) I have a trike called Graham. Im a regular at the Sally - where Ive just returned from - on a Thursday night. Im also the press officer, promoting the site on local BBC & independant radio stations as well as handing out cards to introduce people.

For those of you who do know me.... BLAME Dabz! He got me back online on the site, re-setting my password etc so its HIS fault! Yes you can expect all the usual chaos and mayhem to return!!! AND if I can get the clutch set up correctly (are you free on Saturday Steve???) I will be attending my first official ride out on Sunday!!!!!

You have been warned.... so have the recovery boys! :)

Iceman
09-10-09, 12:53 AM
Yo mate! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Be great to see you on a rideout as well! [smiley=happy.gif]

FJ_Biker
09-10-09, 07:21 AM
Welcome back, Good luck on sorting the trike out for Sunday.

igbell
09-10-09, 10:38 AM
Welcome back old chum, its has been quite on here without you....it has been a one man mad house here without you...(ie me).....

Hannah
09-10-09, 01:21 PM
Do you think you will make it all the way there and back on Sunday without Graham breaking down??? ;D :P

igbell
09-10-09, 02:11 PM
Dont be silly Hanna even wont even get to the start without something going wrong like loosing his jumper...... ;D ;D

sburv
09-10-09, 07:13 PM
God dam it I thought it was to good to be true!!!

BB
09-10-09, 11:02 PM
Welcome back Amante..... ::)

It has been lovely & quiet on here without you, almost sane in fact.

I did say almost! :D

BB

Amante_271
10-10-09, 09:06 AM
I knew I could rely on the OLD faithfulls for a friendly welcome return!

Bonnielass
10-10-09, 09:23 AM
Welcome back Amante, look forward to seeing you on Sunday! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Scotty
11-10-09, 08:09 PM
At least from here he can't pinch your chips! ;D ;D ;D ;)

Beamer
11-10-09, 08:40 PM
well hello Amante........long time no see lmao.......welcome home young man lol......will see you about I'm sure x ;D

Hazel-nut
14-10-09, 09:54 PM
good to here your back online and back on the trike!
i wont be seeing you for a while so you cant pinch any of my chips :P hehe
probably see you around christmas when im home for a few weeks and hope to be on the bike :P mayb :-/

Bikermouse
17-10-09, 05:20 PM
Welcome back

kj